Pyscho sister

Bellas POV

I gasp as i see it's Cat driving.

"Please don't do this!"

I shout out to Cat and she turns around and continues driving.

"If i can't get what i want than you can say goodbye to Ariana!"

Those words made my eyes fill with tears. I can't imagine my life without Ari. She completes it. I stop thinking about it and start talking.

"Nothing will happen to her as long as i'm here!"

"And what about when your not?"

I really hated Cat. She always had an evil glare on her face when she talked.

I saw Arianas phone screen light up. It was Joan! She should know what to do, after all Cat is her daughter.

Bella: Hey Joan it's me Bella. Ariana has fainted and Cat is back. What should i do? I'm freaking out please help me!

Joan: I'll be right over and whatever you do keep your mouth shut!

Bella: Okay but were not at home we were meant to be going to the recording studio but Cat is driving so now i dont know where were going.

Joan: Stay calm and i'll find you.

After texting Joan I looked out the window and realised the limo had stopped. Cat had actually driven us to the recording studio. I quickly text Joan again and tell her where we are.

Ariana starts to wake up.

Arianas POV

Bella was shaking me awake and i instantly sprung up.

"Where is she?!"

I looked in the front seat and couldn't see Cat at all. Great now she's never going to leave me alone, i thought to myself. There was nothing i could do but continue with the day planned. I got Bella out of the limo and hurried her inside.

"Hi, you must be Bella?" One of the guys sitting in a group says.

"Yep that's me"

Bella eagerly went over to them and started discussing what type of songs ideas she had and all that jazz. I walk over to Bella and tell her where i will be.

"Baby I'm going to go into the recording room for an hour while you do this"

"Kk mum" Bella says and she gives me a hug and I walk into the recording room.

Bellas POV

I was discussing some song ideas with the group of boys that were helping me write songs. There names were Brayden, Kai, Luke and Ian. They were all aged around 21 except Ian, he was 16.

"So what's it like having Ariana Grande as your mum?" Ian asked me.

The rest of the boys started to listen in.

"Amazing. I couldn't ever imagine a better life. Ari makes me actually feel wanted." I explain to them and they all smile.

We go back to writing songs and by the end we've come up with a few really good ones. (A/N I'm going to make the songs be from the yours truly album😊). I start singing the first one as Brayden plays the guitar. It's called Tattooed Heart and so far it's my favourite.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

They all clap at the end and i see Ariana standing in the doorway. She had a massive smile on her face.

"Baby that sounds amazing! Tomorrow your recording that one!" Ariana exclaimed to me.

"Alright" the boys said in unison and we all had a group hug.

"See you guys tomorrow! Byee!"

We all wave goodbye and leave.

"So how was it?" Ariana asks me.

"Pretty good the boys were all really nice and we had heaps of fun writing!"

We both see a car pull into the parking lot. Joan gets out of the car and runs to us engulfing us in a hug.

"I'm so glad your both okay! Where is she?"

"I don't know. I think she's gone for now but we have to be careful" i reply to Joan.

We get in the limo and Simon drives us home. It's 1:13pm when i look at my phone and i decide to go on twitter.

@ BellaGrande- Had a great day with some surprises coming soon!

As soon as i tweeted it i got 100 retweets and 400 likes. Next i took a selfie with Ariana and went on instagram and posted it.

@ BellaGrande: Mum💖💖 @ ArianaGrande

After we got inside we had some lunch.

"Do you wanna go in the pool?" Ariana asks me.

"Sure!"

We both get on our swimsuits and jump in. Ophelia followed us and we ended up been in the pool for 3 hours. After we got out i laid on the ground out in the sun. My phone beeped and i looked at it.

Unknown number: Can't wait for tomorrow xxx

A/N

Hey loves♡ So I have to do a singing performance soon and I wanted to either do The Way or Best Mistake. Leave what you think i should do in the comments💜 Btw who do you think messaged Bella? And is this book getting boring at all? Let me know so i can try and add something interesting!🌸💕💖

Love you my Moonlight Beans💜☁💫🌙