C2 L L

I was scared. As I was register into school. I had to use the restroom. I wasn't looking were I was walking I got lost in the hall. And not this school was not that big so I only got lost because, I was new. I made it. I walked out and noticed. The playground was not big. And their was a crowd of boys. I went to see why. I know dumb, but I wasn't thinking. As I walked up I heard a voice shout
" There's a new girl! What if she one of them?"
Who? Me? Am I the ' new girl? Well I am new and a girl. I started walking back before anyone saw me. I made it in. I saw the same boys walking towards me. I quickly made it look like I was walking by. They passed by and a blond boy stopped in front of me and asked if I was lost.
"No". I lied.
"Oh, I'm Alex by the way."
"Oh Donna" I lied. A lot of people who were after me knew my real name. I was not risking it.
" You new here?"
" yes." I lied. They don't remember me.
" can you direct me to the office, I got lost on the way to the bathroom."
" Yes I was heading there right now." I nodded. On the way there he was trying to play 20 questions with me. He was asking some weird questions like if I was in any gangs or illegal things. I told him the truth. Bout what I left Gaston for. He was shocked.
" your uniform is all wrong we can't wear conversion. We can were school colored shoes and you seem to nice to fight. And you kinda do look like a bad girl with your ripped jeans and loose shirt. And convention. And your wearing socks with weed all over. And your high aren't you?"
" Well I had to focus, and i was thinking about it all night."
" Something tells me we're gonna good friends. "