C7 I miss you

I was running from them. I went in the alley. I know,dumb. I hid behind the dumpster. I heard they're steps. I was panting. I was scared. I held my breath. They walked past me. My phone went off. They turned around and saw me. They grabbed me. And 3 held me. Bryan punched me in the jaw. I tried to get loose. Their grip tighten. Bryan slapped me. Then kicked my side. Multiple times. He pulled out a knife. And slid it down my arm and put it through my stomach. And then Anthony pulled a bat from his bike. And hit me. 19 times. Bryan got the bat. Hit my hand. My finders went numb. They hit my head. I heard a beep noise. Then,My legs felt weak. I collapsed. The took out a big bag. It was green. It smelled like my ex's house. Oh my lord! Its weed! I gotta escape! I thought. They pushed me back down. And Ralph grabbed a hand full. Walked towards me. And shoved it in my mouth. I spit it out. They pulled more out and lighted it up. Held it to my mouth. I held my breath. I  was turning red. I gave up. Then they pulled me back up. And torn off my clothes. Bryan entered me. I was crying. They took turns. I was screaming. They hit me. And I kicked them. They left me there. I was crying so hard. I felt so dead. I couldn't believed it.
My nightmare felt so real. Why won't they leave? Now I was wide awake. What now?
I snuck out the window.
Hey can I come over?~donna
Yah ~Alex
I snuck in his room. He instantly kissed me. And crash me in the wall. Then the bed. No.... We didn't do it,we just made out and Hickeys were made. We fell asleep. I had that nightmare again. Alex woke me, when they were about to enter. "You okay?" I nodded. Maybe things were better when I was in juvenile. I should start heading back. School starts in.... 10 minutes!? I jumped up and said
" Alex we have school!"
"Its 7. Yes we do but it starts in 30 minutes."
My watch was wrong." Here a shirt. And my shorts."
I grabbed them and rushed to the closet. And started changing right before I put his shirt on, he opened the door. He was checking me out!!!
"Here, wear my hoodie." I accepted it. And got out he started to changed,in front of me!