C11 He hurt me

"I was at Gaston. I was a bad girl. One day Able asked me out obviously said yes. And he i introduced me
To apparently everyone here. And one day I walked in on him screwing another girl. We broke up. And one day his friends (here) chased me into a alley. The beat me. Got me high." Here it comes. "And raped me." I whispered. I was crying. I knew because Alex wiped my tears. And hugged me. "Does anyone know?" "It was Bryan, Anthony and Chris. No but they do." I whispered. "So does Able." Speaking of devil. "Sup ho." "Leave." Able looked like shit. He was so pale. Bags on his eyes. Looked sick. Hair looked messed up. His mom. I forgot. "How's mom?" I never stop calling her mom. "Terrible. She was asking for you." I was still on Alex's lap. Hugging his waist. Able stared at our position. Bryan walked in. "Why didn't you tell me, you were her.?" Shit he knows. "What?" Please fall you it." Your Dteresa. The YouTuber. Story time teller." Oh I thought about who I was. "Yeah" "now. Down to business. Alex kiss her." Alex kissed me. I will never get tired of his kisses. With passion. " Do you love her"? What! Alex froze. What do we do? "Yes." Oh my god! " Well hate to say it but Able kiss her." Able stared at me. "Don't do it Able. Please. Alex and I kissed. Your basically tasting Alex." Able froze. "You wanna know something Teresa?" That name. He knows. "How do you know my name?" "Able was high again before you were in the hospital." That fucking ass. I glared at Able. What the actual fuck? A cop came in.
After Bryan said Able, my blood boiled. A cop walked in then.
"Care to share what has happened in the past 6 months?" No I might go back to jail. "No." "Well, we kind need to know, why your sitting at a hospital and why you were expelled and suspended 3 times this year. And why you are a felon." Woah. Where did that come from? Am I trouble? "So don't have a choice. If you don't tell I will have to arrest you. And hi son." He waved at Bryan. Oh my....
"So...." The cop started. "Wait. Did you ever tell what happened to you anyone but besides me?" Alex asked. I shook my head. If I say Bryan will know. So now I chose Jail or Bryan?