C17What the hell?

Then my phone. Rung. "Hello?"
"Hey were are you?" Alex. He's acting like everything fine.
"Baby?"
"Don't call me that! And to think you loved me. I should've known. You played me. For a fucking bet! Against the boy who, raped me! I shouldn't have told you, about Abel,Bryan, Anthony or Chris! We are threw. Have fun with your new girl toy."
"What are you talking about?! I'm at Gaston! My ex called. She's pregnant with my kid!"
My heart got stabbed. I felt a pain in my chest. I stopped breathing. Tears in my eyes. Forever is a lie. Just jump. I thought. It is a 2story.
" I'm outside of your house. WHY ARE You ON THE ROOF!?"
"Just come open the fucking window!" He opened it. Just seeing him. He got out. I slapped him.
"WHY?! You lair! I saw you with another girl. At first hour! You guys kissed! You ASS! You hurt me! You used me! For sex! I actually love you!" I was shaking. The cuts on my arms were still bleeding. I hit him again and again. He caught my hand. He pushed my me into his chest. Crying into his chest. Why do we fall so easy? Never trust any one with your heart. You always get hurt.
"Why?" I whispered.
He pushed me down . And held me down. Kissing my neck roughly. And biding on my neck. Not the good way, the way that hurts. I'm screaming. He's holding my wrists down. And his fat ass is holding me down. He sits up. More weight on my bladder. Ahhh! That hurts! He takes his shirt off. And tears my shirt off. No! Don't do it.
"Please stop."
"No. I know you want me."
He positions himself. It hurt. I kept crying and begged him to stop.  He didn't.