Ç30

As I laid there. Feeling dead. I see Nathan kicking Abe. As I screamed at him. Abe was revealed. I was a $2,400 bet. As those words left Abe's mouth. I felt hurt. Anger. Sadness. Worthless. Dead. Shocked. I'm tired of love. Love is a mistake. I fell for a boy. Who didn't love me. He used me. I was played twice by the same guy. Who I fell for. Twice.  I cried. Abe was looking at me. Watching me as he got beat. Nathan was beating him.
*Flashback*
"Tell her the truth! Or I will." Nate says as he trusts into me.
"Tes  I'm so sorry. You was a bet.  I fell for you three times. In less than a year. This time,  I was falling hard. Baby I'm so sorry. It was terrible timing. You fell for Alex. And he used you. I'm so sorry." My vision was blurry.  I refuse to cry. Nathan just hugged me. Held me to his chest. As he was undoing himself. And slapping my ass. But I just pushed him away. I just ran. Nathan running after me. Shouting my name. Ignoring him. I just ran until my lungs were on fire. My legs buckling. I just collapsed. Culling up into a ball. Crying. Feeling like shit. Fucking god. Why do I fall for the ones who hurt me? Damn. I could feel the floor shaking.  But I didn't care. I just wish Nathan would shoot me. I just want the pain to go away. Why the hell did I come to this school? I felt arms wrap around me.  And I was pulled to his chest. Crying into his chest. He was carrying me back. Fingering me.  Whispering nice things to me. Trying to calm me down. I was calm down until I saw Abe again. I was crying all over again.  Nathan sat me on the floor. And started beating him. As I lay there. Motionless. Crying.
*End of flashback*
"She loved you! It was you who she fell for. Not me! Its jealous! It just painful to see the girl that you fell for have her heart broken, in less than a minute!"  Damn I wasn't turned on until Nate said that. What the hell? I'm being a slut! This is what jenny feels all the time? Damn. I put my underwear back on. As I was slipping on my bra, Nate yelled
"No leave them out for me!" Fuck. It hot. I have no idea what to do. Be a slut? Or just maserbate? Of course I choose the best way. I ran to the bathroom. Screaming that my period started. Nate ran after me. I slammed the door behind me. Nate broke the door. As he turned, I kissed him. He was shocked. But soon he kissed back. He wrapped my legs around him. I felt him harden. He grabbed my thighs. He dived right for the lady's.  He bit my nipples. And licked them.  I moaned. So load.  I grabbed his dick. I rubbed it slowly. He grunted.  He wasted no time. He dipped his tongue in me. Licking crazy.  Me being me I grinded onto him. Pushing his head deeper. Than he stood up. He rubbed me. Pleasure over weakening me. He slapped me down there. I grabbed his huge ass dick. And licked it. Sucking hard. As he is moaning pushing my head deeper. As I rub him. He just pulled me up. And put me on the counter. And fingered me. As he was licking my ass. He took out his fingers and licked my  vagina. Pleasure was filling me up.
"Who's pussy is it?" I moaned back
"Its your pussy Daddy." He just moaned. And fingered me hard. Oh fuck. He entered me. Fucking me. So rough and hard. Oh. I was screaming. He just went faster. I fipped us over. I was on top. He was deeper. I was jumping like a bunny. I felt myself come undone. He's dick tighten. He just held me up. As he was coming in and out. Screaming his name. He just went faster. He flipped us over. And put my legs up. As he was pushing into me harder than ever. I was pushing him deeper.
"Come for me babe." That's all it took for him to finish off. He licked me clean. As I got up. He pulled me down. And whispered
"Where the hell you think you're going. And he got on top of me. And licked harder. While fingering me. I was moaning. Scratch that, screaming. He wiped it out. And trusted into me. Hard, fought, hard. I felt him come. I was close. I flipped us over. And put his dick in my ass. I was moving fast. I came undone. He pulled out. And was looking at me. With adoration. I just looked at him. I was not falling for him. Good. It needs to be that way. I'm being a slut. Maybe if I was a slut, I won't fall in love . Than I realized the what I did.  Shit! I sat up. Nate behind me.
" What's wrong"?
"I just slept with the boy who is connected to everyone"! He just grabbed my face. And stared. I got annoyed. I hate that!
" The hell you starring at"?! He just laughed. He cupped my cheeks.
"You. I remembered when I loved you. And all of this happened because I threw a iPhone charger at you. Making it scratch your cheek. And you slapped me. Me being my old self. I offered the blowjob. And you rejected it. Now I got it. I'm sorry that you date assholes. But I'm different". Should I take this chance? Will he really love me? Am I a bet? Is he going to cheat? Is he going to leave? Is he going to get tried of me? Am I going to be raped again? Is he going to hit me?  What the fuck do I do?