C14No shirt

He licked my lips. Asking for a way in. I let him in. Our lips battling. Oh I want more. He started kissing my neck. Then my soft spot. Oh it felt so good. I moaned. I think he smirked. My fingers were in his hair. I pushed him back. Never breaking contact with my neck. I was on top of him. I started kissing his neck. And I smelled his colonel. moving up I started sucking on below his while rubbing his abs. I was rubbing them. He moaned.But really loud. Oh he moaning. Don't get me started. But he was so tall. My foot felt some thing hard. And jeans were over it. And then I realized I made him hard. He kept on moaning. Then he flip me over. And his hands started exploring my body. He started playing with my nipples. I moaned. I couldn't help it. It felt so good. My hands started rubbing something hard. He moaned again. I realized I was rubbing his ding a ling. I was massaging him. Though jeans. He sucking on my nipples. I moaned. I pushed his head deeper into my shirt. His ding a ling was harder. I was wearing just my under wears. I started sliding my under on his thing. He was moaning so was I. I was so turned on. He was pushing up. Oh. I unbuckled his belt. Then unbuckled his jeans. And slid down his zipper. He pulled them down. He got up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. And he moaned. Again. He walked to the bathroom. There was a bed in there. He laid me down. And he slid down his boxers. And I pulled my under wears down. He pushed it in. Oh. It felt good. He seeded up his pasted. I moaned. So did he. I'm almost there. When reached there he slowed down. Then I started stucking his ding a ling. He was moaning.
👅👐👉👌🙇😫😵😰😌🙆😇