Ç31

What do I do? Will I give it another chance? If this doesn't work out I will die. Hopefully I fall and he catch me.
I stood up. And turn my back towards him. And I lean back. Then shouted
"Trust fall!" And he caught me. 😲😲
"Since you caught me. I'll give us a chance. " he smiled. I do the weirdest things. Why do i even try to not fall for him. I know i will. Even after him looking at me with adoration. Nate's phone started ringing.
"Hello? What's wrong? Who? When? You better not be lying! All right I'll tell her." He looked at me and sighs. And pull me for a hug.
"What the hell is wrong?"
"Its your dad. He broke into Gaston and he searched for you." The man who left me. All by myself. And put me out in the streets? The one who put me in foster care? Who abused me? The man who raped my mom. Who hit her? Who hurt my sister? The man who chose weeds over us?
"Its okay to cry."
"No its not. If I do, it will sound like I care about him. And I'm pissed at him." He just hugged me. And put his head on my head and picked me up and sat me on his legs.
"Damn even sitting down you still short as fuck!"
"Fuck you!"
"You all ready did." And I laugh my ass off.
"Okay now, we have to find your dad and see what he needs." I just put all my weight on his arm. Trying to stop him but he just walked out like nothing. Us being us we act like having a girl wrapped around your arm is normal. But I ignored Abe as he was shouting my name as he was being fucked by Some hoes. As we got in the car I got off his arm but I sat on him. He just looked down to me and put his hands on my waist. I went to the bottom of the seat and unzipped his jeans. I licked him through his underwear. He moaned. I saw his boner. I pulled his underwear down. I rubbed his hand up and down. Stroking him. And I brought him to my mouth. I licked the head teasing him. And he just pushed my head into him. Sucking hard. He was moaning so loud. As he pulled him self out. He was making me horny.
"Be a good girl and watch daddy fuck your mouth." I just nodded. He was pushing in and out of my mouth.  And the he came.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
We was driving into the parking lot of Gaston. And Nathan was pulling me out of the car while I wasn't letting go off the door. And I was screaming rape! And he gave up. And he brought out Jordans  and 40$.
"If you let go I'll let you have my Jordans that you been wanting ever since we met along with $40 and anytime we have sex I'll just finger you when ever you on your period."
"Deal!" And I let go.
"Why can't I fuck you here?" This nigga is horny 24/7. I just smiled and whispered
"Later on tonight". And he groaned. Then he pulled me into the car. And attacked my neck. And we walked into the security office. And I saw all the people who called the cops. And I heard the voice I never thought I hear again.
" Let me see my daughter! She is the last thing I have!" I tried to turn back but Nate grabbed my wrist. And I looked at his eyes
"IMA KILL YOU ASS!" He just smiled and push me forward. And My father saw me. He had brown eyes. He was skinny as hell. He had a beard.  And long ass hair. He looked at me. Regret and disgusted filed his eyes. Yup I should not had came. And he looked behind me to see Nate. And he looked at my body. And I realized he was checking me out. What the hell is my father checking me out for!? I cleared my throat.
"So Steve. What do you need?"
"I wanted to see my kids. And now I don't." This man is gonna get stabbed if he don't stop being a ass. Nate just wrapped his arms around me.
"Aw did the whore move on to the next fuck boy?" It happened so fast. My fist connected to his face. And I just ran out. Ran to the car. I never wanted to accept the truth. Now I understand. My mother hid  the. Truth from me. She didn't want him to look like a monster in my eyes. But its to late. Nate got in. I snatched the keys out of his hands.  The car started up. And Nate being clingy as hell. Threw himself on me. Hitting his head in the process. He laid his head on my lap. He kissed my pussy through my jeans. And he looked up at me. And back to my pussy. He cupped my pussy and squeezed it. Earning a moan from me. And he unbuttoned my high waist shorts. And tore them off.   Then he slipped a finger into me. Pleasure bursting inside me. He pumped in and out slowly. Then slipped in another one. And was squeezing my boobs. And he was licking my pussy. And I screamed his name. Then he pumped them in and out faster. As my high was approaching.  He moved my leg as we was going up the parking lot. He put my leg on top of his neck. And he took out his fingers and suck them. And groaned. And he stuffed his face into me. And I screamed his name. And he licked faster. And he squeezed my ass. And I pushed him deeper. Pleasure was unbeatable.  And he put his fingers back inside me. While licking me. My high is so close. I was moaning so loud. And went I came undone I screamed his name but this on was louder than any thing. He all of his fingers inside me. And he was going faster. And he wrapped my hand around him. And I was stroking him faster. And he was screaming my name.
*well I'm gonna skip the rest of the steamy scene*
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶  What's up guys. I'm decided to turn this into a story and IMA stop using my story and just make the rest up for now. Its getting to deep. I might just end the book in a month. I can't say the rest for now. I'm just gonna turn it into a book series.
Also I'm gonna start summer in about 2 months. So I'll end the book then I'll have only one book to finish and I'll take a month off and get back to the second book of the series. And the series might never end. I don't know. I'm still living this life. But now there's more crime. So yeah its just a authors note.

           ~TADEPR