Ç32

"You're a slut!"
"Die whore!"
"Why does Nathan love you?!" Anthony came close to me with a knife. By now I was on the ground. Naked. Numb. All cut up. Bryan was slapping me. Alex was burning me. A pain shot through out my stomach. I just got stabbed. All the sounds around me disappeared. It was getting darker.
I woke up screaming. And I felt a hand go on my hand. I screamed louder and fell of the bed. The light turned on and Nate was there. And he got on the floor and swat to my level and pushed my head in his chest. I was balling by then. He sat up with me on him. And wrapped my legs around him and sat down on the bed while I was sitting on him. He was whispering smooth thing into my ears.  And he picked me up and walked to the kitchen and opens the cabins and I was still on him. He put my hair up in a bun. And he got two spoons and a huge ass jar of nutela.  And walked to the living room. And sat down. He opened the jar and dipped the spoon. And he put it to my mouth. I opened. And the taste exploded in my mouth. And I moaned. Nate laughed. He rubbed it all over his mouth. Oh I won't let that go to waste. I licked his mouth clean. I'm not playing  I licked him. Call me weird.  Idgaf. He just laid me between his legs.  I was laying on my stomach. I drop some on his boxers. I licked it. Only to feel with my tongue, his hardness. He moaned.  I laughed. He groaned.
"Why must you be a tease?" I hugged him as the flashback happened. He just held me tight as I was hugging his waist.
FLASHBACK

I was crying. Bryan had just cut my arm. He was thrusting into me. I was in pure pain. How the hell did I end up like this? Why can't he stop? Or leave me the hell alone?  He held a gun to my head.  He just threw the sheets off. And I threw up. Oh shit. No no no! He stopped. He pulled out. And ran to the shelf. And pulled out my birth control. And read it and then throwing it. And got a pregnancy test. He held it on me.
"Piss on it. You better not be pregnant. If you are hell will break loose." I took it from him and pissed in the bucket. And put it in there. We waited. And the timer rang. I looked at it. My heart sank. I was only 14. No way. He grabbed weights .
"This is gonna  hurt. I know you don't want it. I'm sorry for this." And he slammed the weight onto my stomach. I cry out in pain.
"One more time and I'll stop I promise." A d he did it again. I screamed out.
"I'm so sorry"
Flashback over

Nate just hugged me. And lifted me up.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I was too scared."
"Of what?"
"You not loving me no more." I felt tears in my eyes.
"I will always love you." If only he would. No matter what he will hurt me no matter what. I just can't let that happen.  Not gonna be easy.
"Now , who wants nutela?" Than he covered his ears, as I screamed
"Nutela!" And as I ran as he slaps my ass.