Ç28

Chris stared right at us. Abe froze. What the fu-
"RUN!!!!!!" Abe screamed. I took off, full speed. Abe is running behind me. Slow as a turtle.

"Jesus Christ Woman! How fast do you run?" You're not believe this. Abe jumped on me. I fell down. And scraped my knee. And Abe ebeled me on my side. Reminding me about it healing still and the glass inside and stuff. I screamed out in pain. I tried to get up. Only to knee Abe on his manhood. A freaking 200 ld dude tried to have me carry him! A 110 ld girl! I'm done! We heard heavy footsteps. We tried to get back up. Failing.

"Need a hand?" Chris smirking like a pendejo. Holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down. And i sat on him. He just sat up. I fell to the floor. Face first. Abe picked me up by my pants. A Lot of girls hate being short. Hell i did until, i was being carried by my pants. My legs ended at Abe's knees. Trying to put my legs down.

"Get down!"

"I can't! I literally can't!" Abe looked down. And saw what i meant. This idiot stopped, and laughed his head off. And he dropped me. Chris held his hand out. i grabbed it and got up. and got picked up. and put in a van. and Abe jumping in fter that. then it got dark after that.