Ç29

It's funny how I trust people, then they stabbed me in the back. Literally. Oh I'm in so much pain. So you all like WTF happened. So basically what happened after I passed out, me and Abe got tied up. And the girls I Trusted at Gaston fucked Abe. Those bitches. Any way they tied him to the beds. Hit him, in the face with a damn fire extinguisher. Fuck that! And the guys at ll planned this for some time. I need the hospital. And test for no aids or anything. Fucking-aid! The amantes got Abe, out the bed. And tried to drag him to the room. The dudes got him. They threw Abe on me. He punched my boob! It hurt so bad. I think I'ma cry. They tied me up. My hands where holding my whole body up. Like I was hanging. My wrists were hurting because of the cuts on them and the scars. My hands were hurting so bad. I tried to pull my self up. I only got up to my chest. And now my wrists are bleeding.
"Well,well,well............. if it isn't my bad girl." fuck fuck fuck! its Nathan. he claims me to be his true love. and he hates me and love. due to me rejecting his blow job offer. and he claims i am his only girl. haha boy! i'm Abe's bitch! Any who ... Nathan is tall. So me being 4'9 and being held up like seven feet of the floor. So I was at his eye sight.
He smiled at me.
"Te amo."
"Puto!" He just smiled and forced his lips on mine. Licking my lips trying to put his tongue in my mouth. I knee him in the balls. He just released me and grabbed thew a knife. And stabbed my back. I screamed out in pain. He just laughed. And he cut the rope. I fell to the floor. He kicked my side. Me screaming. Abe woke up. Him looking around. And screaming my name.
"Hey pendejo! I'm down here!" He took a minute to understand what I said. Nathan just chuckled. And Abe tried to get untied. He failed at protecting me.
"Nathan! Nathan! Wtf! Let me down! " Nathan just laugh. Bitch what? An Nathan just grabbed my face and said
"You was with him instead of me! But don't worry. This punishment won't be bad as the last one." Fuck! Here it goes.