Chapter 29

Dylan

I looked down at the love of my life and again, I was hit by this overwhelming force. My heart and my gut clenched at the joy that washes through me every time I look at the woman I love.

I hesitated for a moment before brushing my lips against hers. I let my kiss linger a little longer, wanting to hold on to the feeling of having her in my arms.

"There is nothing more I would love than to make love to you, and let my love surround you," I breathed against her lips.

She slid her arms around my neck and parted her lips to taste me.

I kissed her back with a burning passion and twisted my tongue around hers, as I pulled her closer.

Katherine

Butterflies cursed through me and a groan sounded in my throat, as Dylan and I missed hungrily, exploring, and needing.

I felt my own breath turn shallow and quick, as my heart started racing in my chest. I let my fingers travel up to his hair, closing around it snugly.

He suddenly pulled back, his own breath ragged. His eyes shining with desire, as he looked at me intensely.

I felt my own eyes, heat with desire, as I looked back at him.

Dylan

The way Katherine was looking back at me, made my dick grow harder.

I swear I could come with just her looking at me like she is now.

"You're devouring me with your eyes, baby," I said.

Colour rose to her cheeks.

"You're just so damn beautiful," she said.

I chuckled at her response.

"You're the one who looks like a fucking vision. You're more than beautiful. You're fucking stunning. Drop dead gorgeous. You name it."

She giggled. "You don't have to flatter me, handsome. I'm a sure thing," she joked.

I laughed. "It's the truth," I said. "You have no idea how much you make me burn with intense need and want like never before," I said before claiming her lips again.

Katherine

Dylan stepped off the bed and removed the rest of his clothes, which consist of his jeans and his boxers.

I almost felt like an intruder, like I shouldn't be watching him, but I was mesmerized by the way he was watching me and how amazing his body is.

I love how tall he is, and how perfect his complexion is... How well defined his muscles are. His dark hair. The way he stands with so much confidence and strength. The V that forms just above his sex, which I can see is straining against his boxers.

I felt my own sex clench at the sight of him.

I watched him as removed the final article of clothing he has on.

I gasped, as his erection bobbed up and down, slapping against him.

He was big and thick and long.

I swallowed hard.

"I..." Oh god. How will he...

He covered me with his body and brushed his lips against mine, cutting my thoughts of. "We don't have to..." He started to say, but I shook my head.

"I want to. I'm just... I mean, I just don't think you'd fit... I..."

He smiled and breathed a sigh. "Look at me, baby," he said. "Stay with me. It's just us. You and me and no one else. Feel my love for you, sweetheart..."