Chapter 40

Dylan

"I need to go to the office today, will you be okay for a couple hours?" I asked Katherine as I wrap my arms around her from behind.

She nodded. "Yeah. I've got to finish this order anyways," she said.

"Remember, Jack will..."

"Will deliver it, I know," she finished for me.

"Good," I said, as I kissed her shoulder.

"I'm going to visit Jasmine after this, maybe you can just meet me there when you're done?" She asked.

"Okay. But..."

"Don't forget to take Jack, and the three musketeers," she finished for me, cutting me off.

I chuckled. "The three musketeers?"

She shrugged. "You have to admit, they do resemble the three musketeers," she said nonchalantly.

"Alright. I'll see you at the hospital. I love you," I said, dropping a kiss on her lips.

"Love you too," she smiled. "Take the duo with you!" She called after me.

I chuckled as I nodded at the two guards assigned to me, who flushed red, as their mouth twitches with amusement.

Katherine

"Jack, I'll just go with you and we can head straight to the hospital. It doesn't make sense for you to come back here to pick me up," I reasoned.

He hesitated. "I'll Dylan and let him know," I said.

He nodded.

I dialled dyl's number and he answered on the first ring.

"Hi Red, I'm in a meeting, can I call you back?" He said.

"It will only take a minute," I said.

"Of course. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine Dyl. I just wanted to let you know that I'm going with Jack and the three musketeers to drop of the food, before heading to the hospital. It doesn't make sense for Jack to go back and forth," I said.

"That's fine, babe. Is that all?"

"Yeah. Just wanted to let you know that my plans changed so you won't worry."

"Thanks Red. I'll see you soon. Love you," he said.

"Love you too," I said ending the call.

"We're good to go," I grinned at Jack.

He smiled and nodded, as he carried the box of food to the car.

Pedro

I whistled down the hallway as excitement brewed inside me.

Today is the day when my Katya and I will finally be together again.

"Hey, get in here. You need to bring this to the rooms in the 4th floor," the bitch said.

I could slit her throats without even blinking, but that would ruin my plans.

I stared at her face.