Epilogue

A month later...

Katherine

"I'm so nervous," I said.

The girls smiled.

"Don't be," Jasmine said.

"Yeah. Besides, my brother loves you a hell of a lot, so he's a sure thing," Katie said, winking.

We all chuckled.

"Now, don't forget act normal," I said.

They nodded.

"The band's ready right? They know what song to play?" I asked.

"Uncle Leo made sure everything is ready. He took care of everything," Faith said.

I nodded. "You don't think he suspects anything, do you? I mean he hasn't said anything to you guys right?"

They shook their heads while chuckling. "Kat, relax."

I asked Dylan to marry during the time I gained consciousness. I don't know if Dylan remembers me asking him, because he hasn't brought it up since. I've been planning a surprise birthday party for him this weekend and I plan on asking him to marry me in front of our family and friends. I want everyone to know how much I love Dylan. He once asked me to marry him and I turned him down because of my own insecurities. I can't even begin to imagine how hard that must have been for Dylan, so I figured, this time it's my turn to put myself out there and be vulnerable. He's been chasing me all this time, and now it's time for me to surrender.

I smiled at the thought, then  my phone suddenly rang, breaking through my thoughts.

I looked at the screen and smiled.

"It's Dylan, " I said.

The chatter ceased as I answered the call.

"Hey you," I answered.

"Hi Red," he replied. "Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm with the girls," I said.

"Are you going to be long? I was on my way to the restaurant. I thought you'd be there today. With the opening next month, everything's gonna get chaotic. I also have some guys coming to make sure the electrical work we had done is all set and ready to go. Oh and tomorrow they're going to deliver the oven you wanted," he said making me smile. He's been helping me with the preparation of the restaurant of my dreams. He's been amazing and even though he has his own business that keeps him busy, he still manages to find time to support and help me with mine.

"Have I told you I love you yet?"

"Aww..." the girls said, making me chuckle.

"Not since this morning," he said, and even though I can't see him I knew he was smiling.

"Well in that case, I love you."

He chucked. "Love you too, Red."

"I'll meet you at the resto," I said.

"Alright. See you in a bit."

"See you," I said ending the call.

I turned to the girls and found them looking at me with a big smile on their face.

Dylan