Fights

[Gonna try to fit the rest of the Sports Festival into this chapter. Strap in as this will be a long one.]

"Now that you mention it, it seems that they aren't here..." I glance around in the room to search for Izuku as well as Todoroki.

"See what I mean? But we don't have to look for them." Iida shrugs it off.

"I suppose. They do have beef with each other. It's best if we don't intervene." I shrug as well. The last thing I actually want is to side with one of them. It really is best if we don't get in the mix.

"They'll work it out." Ochako joins in on the shrugging.

"Yeah, they wi-" I close my eyes and tried to agree, but Ochako had cut me off.

"...Maybe."

"Maybe?! Be more optimistic!" I nudge Ochako. "Now let's just enjoy the rest of this break."

"Oh! Bakugou is missing as well!" Iida pushes up his glasses.

"Huh?! I wonder what's going on." I look frantically around. But as expected, the 3 of them were nowhere to be seen. Trying to enjoy the rest of my lunch break, I slipped the thoughts of the 3 boys to the back of my mind. There's no use worrying about them when I have to focus on the next event, right? As I collected my thoughts, Mineta and Kaminari came up to our table. They had said something about how all the girls had to go do the cheering battle. The message was directly from Mr. Aizawa supposedly. 

Momo made up the outfits and all us girls put it on. I thought that they were really cute. Other than the fact that it was showing my belly, it was alright.

"What happened, Class A?!" The announcer shouts. My face heats up as the sudden realization hits me like a truck.

"Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us, huh?!?" Momo angrily shouted at the 2 trouble makers. "How did I stumble into the hands of Mineta again...?" She sulks.

"They really are idiots." Jirou throws down the pom poms and blushes along side me.

"Well, we might as well do it until the real battle begins! There's no use stressing out over it!" Tooru lifts her pom pom up and optimistically replies.

We assumed that Tooru was actually enjoying this. Students began to pour into the arena. It had been announced that the final event is a 1v1 tournament. My nerves began to grow knowing this. Some students cheered, while others looked like train wrecks. I was one of the students who looked like a train wreck.

"Don't be nervous, (Y/n)." Tsuyu reassures.

"I-I-I'm not n-n-nervous." Those words managed to escape my mouth.

"..." She stares at me and blinked innocently. I flash a nervous smile and directed my attention back ahead.

Midnight began to explain the rules. Between the 18 of us (A/n: I added another random kid so you would have someone to fight against and it would be an even number.) we were to draw names of who we were going to fight so it would be fair. In the midst of Midnight explaining the rules, Ojiro stated that he didn't want to participate. Another kid from Class B didn't as well, leaving 16 of us. But since there was an empty slot, it was filled up with 2 other kids, bringing the total back up to 18.

The match ups were revealed. Todoroki and Midoriya's matches were next to each other, so they're bound to meet up. Ochako was up against Bakugou, which was a bit scary. I can't help but worry about her. If only my mother was fighting him instead of Ochako.

But then again, she would probably just flirt with him the whole time...

"Uraraka?" Bakugou takes a look at the pairings.

"AAHHHHHHHHH!" Ochako freezes and screams. I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction.

So, the recreation began. The girls and I cheered in our outfits and chatted. Nothing really large occurred. But soon enough, it was time for the first fight. I threw off the cheerleader outfit and put back on the gym one. The first fight seemed to be Izuku vs Shinsou. He had mind controlled Izuku and tried to make him step out of the ring. Izuku broke out of the trance and ended up fighting a bit. Ultimately, Izuku won.

The next fight was Todoroki and Sero. Izuku had popped up next to us and luckily, we saved him a seat. Todoroki seemed a bit...angry. Actually, he looked really angry. Nonetheless, I still am excited to see him fight! Sero had captured him with his tape/bandage things. Then Todoroki apologized and-

"OH GOD!" I lean back and scream. Pointy ice bolted to my face. I stare at it dumbfounded and so did the others.

"...What?!?" Ochako screams.

Todoroki unfroze Sero and advanced to the next round, for he wasn't able to move. I didn't really pay attention to the next rounds. But, I did pay attention to Ochako's. Her idea was brilliant, but it was a bit dangerous. My worry for her grew more since she was hurt.

At last, my match finally arrived. I was so nervous, but I managed to calm down when the time came. I do not recall the boy's name and I also didn't know his quirk. But don't fret. I had come up with a full proof plan.

"Are you ready?! START!" The announcer shouts. Immediately, I let out a small amount of blood. I then manipulated it so it would chase him as smallish beads. They jolted at him one by one, trying to pierce his skin like bullets. Little did I know, his quirk was speed. He evaded each one with ease and zoomed towards me. Instinctively, I duck and roll away. As if he predicted that, he approaches me once more and lands a hit. Murmurs and boos can be heard from the crowd.

The force was so strong that it sent my petite body flying. I desperately tried to stop before I reached out of bounds. Miraculously, I succeeded. Rolling over onto my stomach, I created my pistol and shot blood bullets at his feet. The sight of blood always made me feel like I was dying. He dodges those bullets as well. As if I was running off pure adrenaline, I came up with one final move. It was very dangerous, but what the hell, right?

I let out us much blood as I could and made it seep through some cracks of the arena. I fall to my knees and cough. Gasping for air, I hear my opponent triumph.

"You're mine now!" He shouts as he darts towards me one last time.

"I...beg to differ." I look up at him with a smirk on my face and blood dripping from my nose. An eruption/wall of blood shot up in front of me and surrounded the boy. Time seemed to slow down. I warped it so it was encasing him and hardened it. Only his head was visible.

"Oi! Let me go!" He jerks his head around.

"Sorry...I can't let that happen." I pant lightly as I tighten the blood around him. He groans in response.

"Hey, can you move?" Midnight asks him.

"I don't think I c-can." He shakily replies.

"He is unable to move! (Y/n) wins!"

Cheers could be heard throughout the crowd. I clench my chest because of the unbearable pain. I stand up and give a weak thumbs up to Ochako, Izuku, and Iida. With a goofy smile plastered onto my face, I close my eyes and collapse onto the floor once more. Due to my lightheaded-ness and feeble body all around, I was unable to continue standing. That last move was a horrible idea.

"Oh! She is unable to move as well!" The announcer shouts. "What do we do now?"

"Oh man, I blew it." I thought as my conscience began to slip from my grasp, leaving me completely englulfed in darkness.