Identity

[Shout out to you if you know where the picture is from. Too busy to draw up another hero costume, name, and quirk of some sort. You'll understand what I'm saying after you read this chapter. I suppose it fits quite nicely into this story.]

I was blinded by the light that sat above me, peering down on me. I struggled to open my weary eyes, but when I did, I was greeted by what seemed to be a nurse office of some sort.

"Huh? Where am I?! What time is it?!?" I grasp Recovery Girl's shoulders and frantically ask. "Did I miss the fights?!"

"Actually, they're rewarding the medals now. If you hurry, you could still catch it. But I wouldn't hurry too fast if I were you. You passed out and have 2 broken ribs." She points at my stomach. I jerk up my shirt to see that there were bandages wrapped around my skinny frame.

"Ah! I'm gonna miss it!" I throw off the blanket and jumped off the bed. After a few dashing steps, a wave of dizziness hits me like a truck. I fell to my knees and grasped my head.

"You need to rest, (Y/n)! You're still disoriented!" She scolds.

"Don't worry miss!" I turn around to look at her and beamed. "I'm completely fine!" I beam brighter and give her a huge thumbs up. I rose to my feet and continued to dash to the arena. Once I finally made it, I noticed Izuku.

"Izuku! What happened to you?" I jog up to him. Gently turning his face to examine it, I see that the top 3 was Bakugou, Todoroki, and Tokoyami. "Oh! Bakugou won?"

"Y-y-yes." Izuku blushes madly after realizing what I was doing to him. "You'll never believe it, but Todoroki used his left side!"

"Man...I missed a lot." I bonk my head. "Would you mind filling me in on everything that's happened when they finish with the medals?"

"Sure." He nods, still blushing. "Oh man, a girl touched me!" Quite enough for me not to hear, Izuku mutters to himself.

I glance back up at the stage and saw Todoroki looking at me. I brightly smile and wave. He shakes his head and continued to look at me with despair filled eyes.

"What's wrong?" I mouth.

"Later." He weakly mouths back. I nod in response. I take a look at....Bakugou. He literally was chained up. There's no way I'm letting that boy back into my house.

They finally got around with the medals. When it came time for Bakugou, All Might removed the restraint thing around his mouth. He started screaming about something, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. But by the look on his face, he was pissed. All Might couldn't even put the medal around his neck. He had to put it between his teeth.

"...He's so scary!" I nudge Ochako, who also seemed beat up. "Eh? Ochako? You too?"

"Yeah, Bakugou got me good." She sucks in her teeth. "If anything, are you alright? Blood loss is pretty bad as well..."

"Oh, I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me! I only broke a few ribs!" I wave my hands in front of my body. "Hey, where is Iida?"

"He had to leave because of family matters." Izuku hops into our convo. "His brother got cut down."

"That's horrible..." I say with a sympathetic tone. "Poor Iida."

"We thought so too."

"Izuku...Are you sure you're alright? It looks like you broke both of your arms." Everyone seems more beaten up than me, which isn't surprising.

"D-don't worry about me! Honestly!" He covers his face.

"If you say so..."

<><><><>