Arcade

"I'm ready!" I shout as I run onto the porch where everyone seems to be located.

"(Y/n). Get your mother off of me." Bakugou says with irritation in his voice.

"But your hair is so spiky! What shampoo do you use?" My mom continues to stroke his hair.

"...Stop flirting." Todoroki intervenes as if he read my mind.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." I chuckle. "So, you said we're going to the arcade, correct?"

"Yep! We should probably head over there now. The arcade gets pretty full around 5 or 6." With dashing steps, Ochako walks off the porch and near the sidewalk.

"Okay." I agree.

<><><><>

"Die you little shits!!" Bakugou screams as he bashes the living hell out of the whack-a-mole. Tickets could be seen spurting out of the dispenser emensely.

"Bakugou! You're gonna break something!" I frantically shout.

"Fine!" He shouts back. He throws down the mallet, grabs his tickets, and walks away. Smoke emerges from the holes of the machine.

"What a trouble maker..." I sheepishly laugh. "Anyways, what happened, Todoroki?"

"Oh yeah. I was gonna tell you." He sits down on a nearby bench and places his ample amount of tickets next to him.

"Yes, I was unconscious due to blood loss. I didn't get to you see you fight very much..." I slump as I took a seat next to him.

"So, during my fight with Izuku, he had said some things that made the supportive words of my mother resurface. His speech made me, for the first time, use my fire side." As he looked at his hands, he looked very troubled. "In the final fight, I was against Bakugou. I was about to use my left side, but I hesitated. That cost me the win, sadly."

"That's all? My, you gave me quite a scare! I thought it would be something worse! Winning isn't everything." I chuckle as I threw my arm around him. "Man. I really did miss a bunch when I was out cold."

"I guess you're right." He avoids eye contact. "I still haven't come to terms with my other side."

"Only time will tell, I suppose." I release him from my grasp. "Whatever makes you feel comfortable, right?"

"Mhm. You don't have to worry about your quirk, though. It's a nice quirk." He compliments. "Your fight was good too."

"Ah! You saw me fight?! How embarrassing..." I cover my face. "I got beat up...My quirk doesn't really suit me quite well."

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"My quirk is far too powerful for such a softie like me." I chuckle. "I see myself with more of a passive quirk."

"Well, you just have to-"

"Hey! The 2 of you! Stop flirting and play Dance Dance Revolution with us!" Ochako shouts from the other side of the arcade.

"We aren't flirting!" I shout back. "Wanna go against me, Todoroki?"

"I'm not so good at-" He starts but was cut off by me.

"Come on! You gotta loosen up a bit!" I dart up. "Just one round."

"..."

<><><><>

"How did you beat me?" I fall onto my knees and sulk.

"...I don't even know myself." He replies.