Glint

"Have they arrived at said place?"

"Yes, Mitsuru said to wait a bit. If we were to go at such a blatant time, we would ultimately lose."

"My, it looks like his long awaited plan is finally beginning to be put in action.  He must be happy."

"Yeah, if we mess up, there's no telling what he would do to us."

"Such a scary boy with such a pretty face. Makes me miss when I was his age. Anyway, I don't think this could fail. We, of course, have our trump card."

"Ah. His quirk is...dangerous. He could rule the world with it."

"That is true. He actually spent a lot of time with them. He must know their weak points by heart."

"But he wouldn't want to hurt them. Let's just train him some more."

"Right."

<><><><>

"This looks like torture..."

All of us students woke up quite early and met out front. It felt like the confines of sleep grasped me by my ankles and tried to drag me back to bed. I dragged my feet as I fathomed why we have to be awake this early.

Todoroki comes into my view. "You look like you're having fun." he sarcastically adds. "You're really not a morning person, huh?"

"Not really. You should know this by now! I mean, you have been at my house often enough."

"Right..." He steers his attention away before seeming to remember something. "Oh, that reminds me. I had this horrible headache when I woke up. My ears were ringing."

I looked at him with concern as I can't tell if he is kidding or not. Todoroki nowadays is being harder to read. "Oh my! That's horrible! Actually, now that I think about it, something similar happened to me this morning as well."

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well, I had a light headache and when I stood up, my vision became distorted. There was also blood on my pillow."

"That's worse than mine." Simply putting, Todoroki had a glint of concern in his eyes. "Are you fine?"

"Yeah, I think it might be a nosebleed."

"...Oh." He looks away. "Stay hydrated?"

I chuckle from due to his awkwardness. "Was that a question?"

Anyway, we were told that we would be extending our quirks. It truly looked like some sort of torture chamber. As for myself, I'm nearly dead. I was testing out this new technique my mother had told me about. She's really good at kicking, so I decided to try it out as well. She also suggested that I not use weapons and just manipulate the blood freely, almost like a water bender of some sort. It's a great idea.

I was using the ice that Todoroki was generating as a target. Soon enough, I felt like collapsing. Todoroki's occasional splash of the hot water that he sat in kept me going. More like, I was forced to. 

4 PM came around and we had to make our own food. We all feel exhausted enough, now this is just adding fuel to the flame. But to be completely honest, Iida hyped us up. We needed a fire of some sort, and Todoroki was the man. As Ashido screams at the fire to burn, Todoroki seemed to do something quite out of the ordinary.

This guy smiled.

With my super swift reflexes™, I whip out my phone quickly and slid across the floor dramatically, taking pictures of this rare moment. A smile like that could end wars. After taking 4-5, Todoroki reverted back to his usual expression with a tinge of confusion as to what I'm doing.