Endeavor & Todoroki

"I'm goin' with Mount Lady!" Mineta confidently jerks his thumb towards him as he states those few words.

"Mineta-chan is having dirty thoughts." As Tsuyu mutters, she turns her back on Mineta. He retaliates with a quite unconvincing tone, saying that he wasn't.

Ashido, Sero, Ochako, and I were chatting around. Sero couldn't believe that Ashido didn't get any nominations. She really did put on quite a show, if I do say so myself.

"Have you picked one yet, Deku?" Ochako snaps out of our conversation and gracefully rotates her head towards Izuku.

"Ah. He's doing it again." I whisper. The 5 of us just sat there and beamed as Izuku murmurs to himself once more. To be completely honest, we were used to it by now.

<><><><>

Alas, today is the day. The day of the on-the-job training. Surprisingly, I wasn't very nervous. After all, it is my mother that I'm going with. There isn't very much to worry about to begin with. Although, there is something that I am just a tad worried about.

Her training techniques.

She is quite skillful in combat. It's a mystery on its own how she became that strong. She hasn't told me much about her upbringing, so only God could tell. Must've been a rough childhood. The thing that I can tell is that she is a hard worker. She will definitely give me a run for my money.

Oh man, I'm pumped to get stronger!

Call me Komaeda Nagito, because I'm the Ultimate High School Level Lucky Student. Me and Todoroki's Hero Office's were located not that far from each other.

The 2 of us went along together until he dropped me off at my selected destination. I say my goodbyes and he does as well. I feel as if the kid is slowly warming up to me. That makes me quite pleased!

"I suppose I will see you later, Todoroki." I beam.

"Don't die on us. Who knows what your mother will make you do. You're such a fragile young girl."

"Alright, alright." I look away and stick my nose into the air, smiling. He walks away before I realize what he had said.

"Hey, I'm not fragile! I'm strong!" I shout at his back. He turns around and sticks out his tongue with that same expression he always has on his face.

Bored.

Anyway, I steadily push open the double doors and was met with something far unexpected.

WHACK

I slowly move my eyes to the left, next to my head. There sat a large blade type thing connected to a chain. I maneuver my eyes and follow the chain, eventually leading to my mother. She had her costume on, her hair cut and dyed, and those contacts in. I look back and forth between the blade and her.

"...You're a dangerous woman." I sheepishly smile

"Welcome, (Y/n). I'm Crimson Rose. I will be training you for the week." She says in her husky and solemn voice.

"Are you alright? Did you hit your head?" I was genuinely confused. It's quite weird seeing her act seriously.

"I'm just kidding with ya! Welcome! Welcome! Are you ready for some training!?" She retracts the chain and then swings it around me. The chain wraps around me a few times, making me unable to breathe. She pulls me towards her, releases the chain, and wraps me in the arms of death.

I'm speaking about her hugs.

They are the hugs of death.

"Where is everyone?" I struggled to say.