Chapter 4 - Exciting Return Home..

One evening at supper...

".....I'm going back to my room.."

Raika says leaving a mostly full plate..

"Huh Raika , you're full already ? you but barely touch your food.." said Yomiko

"D-did it taste bad Nee-chan ?" said Reimako worriedly

"Oh! No, it was really good !" she tuns a quick smile to her worried twin..

"I'm going to have supper again at work tonight , i have to leave room for that.." she smiles

"Oh that makes sense.."

(Supper at work ? Maybe with a client ?)

"Well i need to go pack.."

(Pack ?)

Raika immediately gets ready to leave..she calls to us int the living room back at hand..

"Well , see you all tomorrow.."

And with that Raika dashingly leaves for work..

(She has to got to work and eat late ? , makes me really wonder what kind of work she have..)

Later that night...

Returning from work I loiter in the living room sitting on the coach staring at the wall , contemplating..

(Can't sleep....)

And then....

*Click*Clunk*

He hears the unlocking of the door...

(Huh ? is that Raika ?)

"I'm baack ...wait , what am i thinking , no ones awake to hear that , though it would be nice for a change to here someone....."

"Oh Raika Welcome back !"  said Mina while rushing to the door...

"Kyaah !!"

"Whoa !!"

"Mina !! , Christ Mina , don't do that ..."

"S-sorry i didn't mean to do that , you caught me by surprise as well , i'd never expect you'd react that way.." he smiles wryly

"You scared me ..Why are you still awake ? it's so late..."

"Sorry i scared you , i just returned from work as well , and i still can't sleep.."

"Oh..so you finally find a part time job huh , though are you sure , you can handle it ? , I mean you still have to go to college you know..."

"Yeah no worries , this is just walk in the park compare to what i did back when.."

"Which is.. ?"

"....A secret ?" 

Then i notice Raika's cheeks they're bright pink..

"Geezz , no fair , just when it becomes interesting.." she said..

And i smell i bit of alcohol in her breath...

"Raika...h-have you been drinking ?"

"Why yes , what ? an adult can have a bit of a drink now ?"

"Uh..no , of course..it's okay in moderation..but are you okay though ?"

"I'm fine....this happens all the time..."

(Happens all the time ?)

"Anyway , Mina you should rest now , you should go to bed.."