Secret Story 7 - To Reward Him

Raika's POV from Chapter 44 - Helping out, a scene, were their shift has ended.

 After a few task, we finished were about to clock out when the chief nurse walks by.

"Oh Ms.Ikagami are you about to go home?"

"Yes ma'am i'm about to head to the locker room, do you still need something, ma'am?"

"Oh no',  you've done enough, thanks for today."

"And....? Where's Mr.Kitagami?"

"He's just resting in the staff room."

"He's really exhausted from his first time volunteering."

"It's his first time? That's a bit surprising i thought he often volunteered for this kind of job he seems to know what his doing." said the head nurse awed in surprise.

"Well, dividing his time with college a part-time job and now volunteering to help out, he seems familiar with this kind of phase in jobs."

"Heh' He really works hard." said the head nurse.

"Yes a bit too much if you ask me." i smile awkwardly thinking i was doing the same thing before.

"Well then, will you convey my appreciation to him? his not getting paid doing this after all."

"Of course ma'am, and i believe his doing this in his own volition he often said there's no need for rewards."

"True."

Drawing a breath, the chief gives a small smile.

"By the way...Mr.Kitagami is your rumored boyfriend, right?"

"Why yes." i smiled.

Come to think of it before he started volunteering here i kind tell them that i been dating someone.

"Ah love, your a lucky woman having a supportive boyfriend like him, and you were more lively than usual in work today, Ms.Ikagami."

"I was?"

"You sure were, is it because Mr.Kitagami was here?" she smiled.

"H-huh, that might be true." stuttered i smiled awkwardly.

"It was fun watching your work phase that whole time...Him supporting you even though he have a lot of things to do in his own is admirable and kinda rare to find men like Mr.Kitagami these days and you make a great couple." said the head nurse while awkwardly blushing.

"I could feel the mutual understanding and love."

"G-Geez! Chief it's a bit embarrassing bu thanks."

"I wish my hubby still understand me like that,  you both understand each other without directly speaking to each other." the head nurse pounders while her gaze a bit distant.

So this is what feels like to be teased.

(Ugh...I might be a bit weak to teasing...)

Feeling bashful i think over todays work.

I just realized what the head nurse has said about Mina.

(Mina already got a lot on his plate, and i know it's hard to balance studying and work but now his also helping me with my work...)

(And for me to work hard when Mina is with me...)

Then, the chief smiles at me kindly.

"I'm sure Mr.Kitagami will keep on supporting you."

"So why don't you reward him."

(Exactly my train of thought.)

"I guess so..."

 Alright Mina, prepared to be pampered for the rest of the night.