Secret Story 9 - Decision

Raika's POV in Chapter 52 - Major Incident.

When Mina falls a flight of stairs.

"So for now, i'm glad you finally woke up..."

A days after Mina's accident I go back to Famille' with everyone

"...U-umm..Raika don't think about it so much everyone knows it's not your fault." Said Kasumi worriedly.

"Yeah i heard from some nurse there that that perverted old man is the one to blame, i mean i can't believe he coped a feel on moments like that," said Yomiko narrowed brow pouting while sitting of the couch.

"H-huh?" as i take notice everyone is staring at my face in concern.

"Raika, you've been gloomy ever since we were at the hospital...we're worried." continued Kasumi.

"Oh..."

"Mina's injury may be a bit of a shock for you but, it's an accident and no one is blaming you for it." comforted Ms.Mikahara.

"Exactly Raika. And when i get my hands on that old man, kuh!!" said Miyoko containing her anger.

"If you're depressed, One-chan you'll make Mina sad, too," said Reimako.

"Yeah...you're right guys, i'm sorry for making you worry about me."

"Thank you for you for the concern..i'll be alright now..."

"So, i'm going back to my room and get some stuff i need so i can go back to Mina immediately."

"You should rest for a while, you have been at the hospital for three days you should catch up some sleep Raika." said Ms. Mikahara.

"I'm sure Mina wouldn't like how you been treating yourself right now," said Kasumi.

"Y-yeah your right guys..." 

Smiling faintly at everyone i go upstairs and enter my room.

I lean back against the door and slide to the ground.

(What to do...)

(I'm sorry everyone for lying...)

(I'm not alright at all...God, Mina, i'm so sorry...)

My heart feels like it will be crushed by this intense guilt.

(No matter how i look at it, it's all my fault that Mina got injured so badly...it was no accident.)

(It's my fault!)

But...Mina the kind guy he definitely forgives me and i bet he 's not even blaming me.

Even in the hospital, he said that it's not my fault...

(But!)

 (That's the reason why this is so painful for me, and the fact that he got hurt due to my shortcomings..)

I cower into a ball lying on the ground as huge tears streaming down...

With stifling sobs i cry as my mind starts to wonder...

( I can't let things go on like this...)

I sat down.

At that time i made a single life-changing decision.