Chapter 47 - Dangerous Weather.

For the following week, i have been busy with college exams and thesis I haven't been able to help out at the hospital with Raika.

(I missed out today again, recently Raika had been coming home late sometimes she hasn't come home at all, the hospital must be really busy, or she's working too much again.

As i think vacantly, i open the entrance and head to the living room.

"Oh~ Hey welcome back, Mina!" greeted Miyoko.

"You're home early, oh~ Raika is not with you again today huh?" she wondered.

"Yeah, She went straight after finishing classes this morning."

"I kinda notice she's been coming home late sometimes doesn't come home at all, she must be very busy huh." she pondered.

(Guess i'm not the only one who noticed.)

Just then....

The entrance door opened.

"I'm home~."

"Huh?~ Raika, we're just talking about you." said Miyoko

"You're home early today. I should have just waited for you..."

"Mina~~~." she interrupted.

And then out of the blue she suddenly hugged me.

"Whoa!" said Miyoko clearly surprised.

"Hehehehe, hugging Mina really sets my heart at ease~" she said nonchalantly while burrying her face in my chest.

*Squeeze~~~* hugged me tightly.

"H-hang on! W-w-wh-what, why so suddenly  ?!" i stuttered.

"What? should i ask permission first before i hugged my boyfriend?" she pouted.

"N-No! of course not, it's just..you just surprised me that's all."

"Hmn~ The truth is, see when  i went to training today..."

"They said i looked exhausted so they gave me a day off." she smiled gleefully

"That's good, you do deserve a day off."

"Yeah..Things certainly had been a bit difficult recently..and the head nurse said we may be short in staff but we do take care of our own and since you've been working hard since you started with your training i think you deserve all the rest you can get and with pay of course," she said while trying to imitate the head nurses voice and posture.

"So here i am! So comfort me ~~ Mina~~" she said while rubbing his face in my chest.

"Huuhhh?! C-comfort you?" (The only know how is.....shit i'm having an erection, calm down boner.)

I hold her shoulder and slightly pushed her back.

"The head nurse is right you know, you deserve a break from all the hard work you've been doing you're only a trainee but you have done most of the nurses there have accomplished and those people have been working there for a long time."

She's been really working hard, and i can let this pass. But she just smiled brightly"

"Hehehehe, awwe my cute boyfriend must have been really worried, don't worry about that and don't make that face."

"I'm certainly a tired but it's not that serious."

"Really?" 

"Yes~ Really! Really."

She might say that, but i still can't stop to worry."

"Although i still can't carry someone, alone even if i'm carrying someone with the same weight as me."