Chapter 51 - Intent and Reward

I can barely walk my foot is killing me, the pressure point foot massage is relaxing and painful at the same time, crippling we head out to the foot bath.

And perfect timing theirs no one here.

"Whoa' it almost feels like it's reserved for us." 

"For real, So then, shall we enjoy our footbath while there's only the two of us?"

"Yeah." she smiled

Removing my sandals i step in carefully...

"It's warm~ it feels good, doesn't it Mina?"

"After that torture, this is really nice.."

(Oh..it looks like she finally relaxed, she's been lost in thought when we arrive here she must have been thinking the whole practice thing, now I'm glad she finally loosen up.)

She's been busy with her training and studies we haven't been spending time together but i'm not complaining i understand how important her dream is, all i ask is for her to think and take care of herself. 

After a little while.

"By, the way Mina."

"Hmn ,Yes?"

"Will you tell me soon?" while she leans a bit closer to me,

"Hmn? Tell you what?" my eyes wandered a bit looking at her exposed cleavage, realizing i move my gaze away.

"I'm really happy you brought me here for this, but..."

"This is the first time, you've forcefully taken me out, you know?"

"Oh'~!" ( right, i did force her to come with me.)

"You know, i don't mind if we head out to a hotel after this." she grins

"H-Hotel?!"

"Hah! Just kidding, (while patting me in my back)

"But I've wonderin' the whole time why did you suddenly asked me out, forcefully even."

"Right, the reason is.." 

Even i had figured the way i bought her out here was too forceful.

(I guess...i better give her a proper explanation.)

"This is you see...."

"Yeah ?" she enthusiastically listens

"I'm worried, you've been overworking at your training lately, getting totally exhausted, pushing yourself to your limit, do you seriously believe that i won't notice?"

i look at her straight in the eye.

"You have bags in your eyes, and i wanted you to take a breather, smell the roses, relax for a bit. I just thought you wouldn't come alone if i asked you normally."

"So here we are...sorry.."

"Huh? No!, no need to apologize you, dummy." Raika murmurs and smiles apologetically.

"I see...i made you worry huh."

She softly draws her body next to me, and leans on my shoulder.

"It's true i may have been a bit tired lately."

Seeing that forlorn expression, my feelings grew unbearable...

"Raika..." i grip Raika's shoulders and stare directly at her.

"I told you to talk to me if anything up, i don't much medical knowledge, so i can't give technical advice."

"And all i can do, is support you, be there for you and forcefully take you out for a date but no more pressure point foot massage."