Chapter 5 - Crazy Night

(Oh god ! , i'm gonna get raped !!)

"Now close you eyes..." she said devilishly grinning..

"W-why ?"

"Just close your damn eye !"

"Yes Ma'am !"

i obediently fallowed her order and close my eyes and wait for the inevitable.. 

She then buried her face in my chest and...

"Zzz...Zzz..."

"..........Well that's was a boner killer i mean a relief..."

(The alcohol and exhaustion finally kicked in huh...)

(Guess , i'll carry her to her room..)

As i was about to get up with Raika on top of me...

"....is someone in there ?" called out someone outside the bathroom..

"Ah ?!"

(Crap baskets ,T- that sounded like?!....)

*Click!*

(Oh no.....)

" !!! "

I looked up and see Kasumi, closing the door behind her...

"Oh' hey there..."

" !? " Kasumi's face flashes red at the sight of me and Raika's position..

" Wah - Wah - Wah - What are you ?! " she gasp and she turns out red completely when she comes in to the realization of what might we've been doing ...

She skuries to open the bathroom door..

"W-Wait Kasumi, this is  not what it looks like !"

"I-i'm not dumb , i know what -you're doing !" she faces us but averting her gaze into us and still trying to open the door behind her ...

"N-no ! please here me out , i know you don't trust me but Raika wouldn't do something like this now would she ?"

She gasp again and seems to realize what had happen  and terror began to draw in her face ..

"Y-you're raping her ?!" she was somewhat stunned..

"N-No !! please just help me up , the floor is really damp , my back it's cold i'll explain you everything just please here me out..."

"You have to right to remain silent , anything you say and do will use against you in the court of law !"

She finally opened the bathroom door and rush out through the living room..

 "W-wait a minute Kasumi !!"

(Oh boy...i'm dead..did she just read my rights ?)

I slowly stand up carefully lifting Raika up , the sweet sleeping trouble maker sleeping like a log into my arms..

As i walk into the hallway and opened the living room door...

The full members of the Famille's waiting for me crossed arms narrowed eye brows and gave me the looks of disappointment ...

"Mina !! how could you ?!" said Miyoko

"I knew It !!" flustered Yomiko..

Reimako's hidding behind Yomiko she's averting her gaze at us and seem to about to cry...

"Calm down girls , first put Raika down , Mina.." said Miss Mikahara cautiously backing up and guiding me to put Raika down the couch...

Then...