Chapter 29 - Rain

"Haahh! , Haahh! , Haahh!"

I gasp for air as i rush at full speed to Raika's bar....

*....drip*

*..drip* , *drip*

(Ah' great , it started raining..)

That's right the weather forecast said it would rain today..

(I need to hurry..)

I run as fast as i can too see Raika as soon as posible..

"Phew! , i made it.."

Somehow i made it to the hostess bar..

But Raika has probably gone inside...

(Oh , no i can't fallow her inside , going in like this..)

As i look at myself from button to top wearing my worn out sneakers rugged out black genes and black v-neck shirt...

(How can i see her ?...) as i ponder a way to infiltrate the building ...

and noticed a lot of regular entering the building i notice one particular person...

(Hey is that the same guy , who harassed Raika and embarrassingly retreat with his wagging tail on his back..? What is he doing outside wearing a trench coat it's not like he would become less conspicuous that way...)

I approach him casually...

"Hey ! ........You ? , What's wrong name again ? Onisaki , something ? i didn't get your first name.."

He rushed towards me and..

"Shush ! , i'm not here to make any trouble , i'm not that stupid..." he said

"Somehow i highly doubt that .." said Mina.

"What are , you doing here then ?" he asked..

"That's non of your business !" he muffled.

As we both stand in the rain with no umbrella ...

and then.....

"So you're not going inside ?" mina asked

"Lay off my case at least i'm wearing a coat , your holding an umbrella and your not even using it , what ?!"

*Slip* 

I heard the sound of an opened door as i feel the cold breeze coming from the inside , when i look back.

(Oh ?)

I see a woman wearing a purple dress standing just outside the doorway....

(Is that .....Raika ?)

Raika didn't notice me ,she's rushing around the bar making phone calls...

(Oh , i guess i'll wait for her to finish her call first..)

"......! you ! , are you okay !?"

(Hmn ?)

I can faintly here Raika's conversation with someone over the phone..

"What ?! .....But i told you !..."

".....Yeah........"

(I wonder who is she talking to ? She seems so troubled it's like shes about to cry , i sure hope everything is okay ..)

The atmosphere seems tense..

........

Eventually...

Raika slowly takes away her phone away from her ear...

(Oh! she's done ..?)

But then.......