Secret Story 01 - Puppy

Secret stories are a collection of the girls POV since the story foretold by the MC's POV . The original galge's story is tad bit short so i'm going to prolong some story or add up some that's not in the vanilla game like the way i've been doing since i first decided to write their story coz' a day waiting for those darn energy bar to fill up is so darn long and no one is crazy enough (except me) the waste real money on a bad translated  games microtransaction, Anyway enough of me blabbering like you'd be actually interested in what I'm saying here..xD enjoy the read.

Raika's POV when she left home for Work Chapter - A woman of mystery.

As i head for work.

I remember the puzzled look Mina had when I'd left.

(He'll find out eventually since we live together.)

(Maybe i should have just told him and gotten it out of the way?)

(He seems to be a nice guy, but what would he think about me when he finds out i'm working as a hostess in a famous bar near the red district, he might think that I'm an easy girl...) 

I shook my head and retorted my own thoughts.

(He wouldn't think that right? He's a nice guy after all...but...it's not an easy thing to bring up.)

It's not like my job is that strange or anything, and i'm not doing anything bad the would sullen my dignity.

(Though ...i still wonder what Mina would think of me if he found out?)

I scratch my forehead in worry...

(...Well, i guess i don't have to tell him if i don't want to.)

(And he'll find out eventually on his own, well i'll cross that bridge if that happen.)

(Still....)

I can't help but chuckle.

Mina looked so miserable back there, when i left him hanging like that. He seems to take some interest in me, does he like me?

"He was pretty cute..."

He's really cute when he's flustered and blushing.

(Makes me want to tease him even more.)

(He's just like a little puppy!)

It's like playing with a shy puppy.

( Home is going to be fun with him around, glad i voted him in to stay.)

( I can't wait to see what life with Mina will unfold.)

Meanwhile...

*ACHOOO!*

"Mina use a tissue when you sneeze," said Miyoko disgusted while looking at Mina.

(Someone must be talking about me.)

"Wahahahahahahahahaha! Ewww god , wipe that nose dripping snot of yours!" Miyoko had never laugh so hard he fell to the floor holding his hurting tummy.

"You're disgusting," said Yomiko staring at her blankly.

"Pfffttt!" snored Reimako as she's trying to hold on her laughs.

"I'm sorry..." he said feeling defeated as he walks out of the living room...