Whats going on?

Mehan pov
I was worried. Drake hadn't come back. Its not like Notch hasn't found a cure.  I mean, we're all scared, worried sick about him. Though something off.
"Dad!" I snap out of my thoughts and turned my head to Colin. He had been standing there for how long?
"Yes. Colin?" I say.
"You okay? I was getting worried. Anyway, its Armen. He can't sleep, let alone eat. Grayson can't get through to him, I've tried and only got a death look." He says. I feared this would happen. Take away something close to your heart, and you would shatter. I get up form my seat and hugged my eldest son. "I will go to him. Though, can you try again?" I ask. Colin nods before walking away, to the roof. I rush to Armen's room. I see Grayson sitting in his bed, trying to talk to him.   "Grayson."
I say. He looks up. There were bags under his green eyes. They were once bright and hopeful. Now, they look dull and broken. Grayson gets up, rakes his hand through his golden locks before leaving the room. I feel so much sympathy for that lad. He lost his wife and son, the same day he took the egg. And well done him. He was right. If the emperor got his hands on it, hell would rain on this dying world.

"Armen......."i stop. My youngest son, was a mess. His ashy black hair was swiped over, his blue eye looked dark and cold and shattered. The white one how ever was bright and wary. Black bags hung around his eyes. He looked sick. I sighed, before laying down and hugging him.

"I just. I just don't wanna lose him"