Message?

Colin pov
I woke to the sound of screaming. My dad, Mehan held my head in his lap, his left hand still in my brown hair, he must of been stroking me....while i.....did i black out?....... The grass was greener than I remember.
What, happened?
All I remember was a voice. Saying something about leader of scouts, a team of eight and........

Drake!!! There was a message, from drake.

Your brother remember? Listen, I'm sorry that I didn't come back. I couldn't as, HE took me. Herobrine has wiped my memories clean, the only thing i recall is you. Since your apart of me. Physically and emotionally. I'm sorry If I've hurt you. I can't give you a name as to where i am, as, I'd get into....you could say trouble. I'm now a member, a leader of the scouts. I've got to assemble seven other members to my team. RJ Locks is one of them. Though, i have, once i have my team, we'll be....going to the empire to...........

Kill who ever Herobrine wants to. It's bad. An i don't want to do this. Any of this. ••¥$__\|$€ gotta go. ••¥¥€€€>~~||\_. Brother.
He had slipped into ender again though.

But, whose screaming?

Grayson   Pov
The assassin had leapt through my window, smashing it to bits, ran out my door and into the hallway. I was stunned, but i sure as hell did get up and grab my sword.
I was chasing him though the house, till he jumped though the lounge's large window with a big stain glass of Notch. That's gonna be a great thing to fix. See the sarcasm. Any way, no one told me that Armen was by the window.
Before i jumped, i heard a scream. Armen.

Assassin pov
I had to get away. Till, Armen doesn't know, but he does know, me. I managed to jump though the large window and.......i landed but, something white was in front of me. Shit, red flames surrounded me at my feet. So, i did it naturally. I ran, hooked my sword between my middle finger and my pointy finger ready a strike. Armen had his sword out in an attack angle, though he didn't see me come at him from the side. I felt the iron blade make contact with the flesh. The sound of metal ripping though flesh, has become my greatest amusement. Blood spilled out of the deep wound on Armen's side. He screamed a bloodcurdling yell to his friends. I smirked as he fell to his knees. "How- w-who are y-you?" He says, gasping for breath.

"One word. Aaron"

Anyone remember Aaron from the first book?  The blonde dude who hurt one of the characters?

Yep. He's back. Ohhh, and don't worry Weenie_path7 you'r character is coming soon............

Side note. Anyone wanna be in this book, give me a yell and I'll see if i can put yours in to!
Peace!