I missed you, all of you!

Drake stared at the blonde male. Confused; yeah! Mia broke away from him, losing heat from his body.
The female Elven warrior gasped and sprung up, laughing as she hugged the blonde.
"Gray!!" She yells.
"Yeah" 'Gray' replied.
Drake sat, confused and worried. He stared back down at his feet as he dragged himself up to stand.
"Mia! We must continue the fight" he says walking away back to the camp. He didn't like it. The tension. The silence that still haunts him.
"But...Drake! We can go home! Don't you want that?" Mia asked him.
Drake stopped and said,
"There is no home for me. For freak like me, or a no good, pathetic hybrid like me. Home? I don't even remember what a home feels like anymore!" He fell to his knees, sobs racking his chest.
Grayson walked to him. Hanging his head low, tears flowing down the ex- commanders face.
"Don't say that! Drake....I, I've been...Waiting! Been worrying! Don't you pull this kinda crap on me, cuz it f****** hurts to see MY best friend get torn apart and shattered against his own bloody will!" Grayson yells, collapsing on Drake's back as he tries to hug the mage.
"Let us take you home. Colin and Armen and Ross are waiting for us." Allison says. Mia nods,
"I'll tell the team, they can trust them." She says as she goes and get RJ, Niocl, Eren and Thai. Drake nods and smiles softly as he turns himself around so he's facing the blonde. Tears stung his face and nose, his Enderman counterpart sizzling against the salty wetness coming from his mis- matched eyes.
"Thank you, Grayson" Drake weeps and hugs the green eyed male, as he sobs his heart out.

"I missed you!"