Where am i?

Mia pov
Air. That's what i need. I need to breath. Herobrine had..........taken Drake. I bit my lip to stop myself form sobbing. I'm doing okay though. Herobrine had given up, as a result of boredom. He let me live. Strange, but I'd like to live thank you very much.

Now, Theres four layers of hell.
The first layer is, basically the Nether I assume. Second layer is were all the demons hide and lurk. Terrifying creatures that i only read in fairly tales. Beasts with huge fangs, animals with large paws and eyes. The king of that layer, the Multi headed dragon. Green, scaly and a thirst for blood.
Third layer is were i am. It's, not hell, but its not heaven either. It's something in between.
There are towns and villages dotted around the place. It......it reminds me of the Badlands. Reminds me of Grayson, Armen and Drake. The villages are small, but there's only three of them.
•Katsuo
•Kuro
And
•Keat
Herobrine sent me to Kuro.
It's a good place, only, drakes not here. I say 'good' place, but it's still hell and hell has it's own rules. When ever Herobrine comes down, a bell is sounded. Every one in the area should bow down. We have to treat Herobrine as a king.
Ha, don't make me laugh. Herobrine and King doesn't fit together. More like Herobrine and murderer.

Drake pov
I became Herobrine's scout leader yesterday. With most of my memories gone, Herobrine took that as an alternative. Instead of killing me, he made stronger. As a scout leader, I can choose seven people to become a team. Though, once done, i can go back to the over world as do what Herobrine says. To be honest, it sucks. I don't want to kill anyone. But luckily, it's only inside the Empire and Emerald City where we kill. I'm going down to to pick up a the other seven on my team. As i walk the streets, a boy, around 17, was talking to this lady. This lady looked....like some one i met before. I can't think of her name.
You don't need to remember. You'r mine now.

Shut up. The boy moved away, not before saying goodbye. I walked to him.
"Hello sir!" He says. "I'm Drake EnderNight. Leader of the scouts. I need a few cadets to work with. Whats you're name?" I ask, politely.
"RJ. RJ Locks. My father stole something form the Emperor and never gave it back. My mom was killed.....because of it." No tears rolled down the boys cheeks. "I'm sorry for you lose. Wanna help me kill the Emperor?" I say. The boy looked up. His eyes green. A lush green. I remember someone having those green emerald eyes.
Who was it?
No one special.

RJ nodded. 'Let's get this team together!" He says.