Grayson's Son.

As Grayson lead his friends back home, Kaiser kept thinking about what colin asked her the other day.
They day when she bought that amulet.

Memories of supposedly drake, Colin and Armen's past. However, what she did not understand is why drake and colin were.....so against each other. Armen was the joker and innocent outta the three, while Drake was mysteriously....human?
Colin had no trace of hostility, towards any them.
But...who was their mother?

Drake was trying to get his friends; Nicoil, RJ, Eren, Thai and Mia to continue the discussion of finding Aaron and killing him. However, he couldn't get words out. His brain was too over joyed that he'd been reunited with his family and friends.

"Drake?" A voice came to his head, a familiar voice.
"Colin? Is- Is this you?" Drake asked back, in his mind.
"Yeah. Welcome home brother"
Drake smiled to himself, Colin and drake had talked before. In their heads, like a  telepathic link. It was nice to have someone who was always there for him, like Grayson. Grayson was like a fatherly and brotherly figure to drake. 
"You okay?" RJ asked.
"Fine J, just tired" drake answered.
"I'm his son. Arn't i?" RJ said, looking at Grayson.
"Yes. Yes you are RJ.......are you okay with that?"   Drake asked.
RJ sighed, before going ahead and asking
"Does he know?"

"Want me to tell him?"

".....sure...."
Drake felt bad for the lad, he watched his own home burn.
His mother torn away from him and killed in front on a screaming crowd as the emperor told his 'loyal ass killer' to bring the blade upon her neck.  Grayson always thought his son had died too. Or should we killed in the hands of the emperor.

Boy...his son was very much alive.

The ex- commander was in deep thought. His neck still sore from the attack of the boy, RJ was his name? He couldn't remember. The bleeding had stopped, but he had been careful and rapped an thin piece of fabric around his neck to atop any infection. Just in case. Though,  that boy, could it be......?

Song- daughty Torches.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
sorryItsSoLateWasBusyThatDay 😢😢😧🦄🐶🐶