Its... It's hard,okay?

AN- are you guys enjoying this...this book........I'm just wondering?...........

Armen pov
This can't be happening! Drake is losing his memories. No, his humanity. After what happened with colin...when he..told me...i shut down.
But I couldn't afford to
I wanted to help.
But, i, would just get in the way
I knew that one day...we would have to....split up again. I...I don't want that. None of us do. But...that seems...inevitable now.

Drake pov
I shake my head. I couldn't remember what happened. I barely remember Grayson. Though, Grayson is the only one who hasn't left yet. I faintly remember Kai. Her eyes. Those mis-matched eyes. Her large red wolf ears.  That silky smooth white hair. The armor, her sword. A long blade with red and gold patten threw the center. I mange a smile. I couldn't believe that I've lost most of it. That smile faded into nothing. My eyes swelled up. My hands start to shake. My head spins. I didn't wanna leave them. I was so selfish. I was to rapped up about myself.
Tears fall from my eyes. My ender side stinging as the water rolled down my cheeks. 
I'm not alone though.

Kai pov
I was in the stables. Spirit was restless. He would kick and rear up at the sound of either Drake's or Nico's names. I cry. I knew we would have to split up. To find him. I didn't want to that.  It would be like how is was between myself and Grace. I couldn't bear it if i was alone again. The empire have posters of all of us. I stand up from laying in the hay stack. I walk into the house. Mehan was in the living room. Colin was curled ip with his younger brother, Armen in his arms. Grayson was sat looking at maps with Grace. Allison was making potions. And i...I was standing in the door way. I smile a small bit. "I'm going to the village to get more food and stuff" i say and grab my sword which was leanin against Grayson's backpack. "Hold on! I'll come" Colin says as he moves Armen's head off his lap and replaced his lap with a cushion.  Colin smiles as he drapes a thin, old blanket. He walks over and grabs his bag and sword. I smile as he follows me out side.
I pull my hair over my blue eye. Colin tries to hide his white eye with his cloak. I put my sword in its sheath on my back. I pull my wolf ears into my hair, trying to hide them. I sigh as i look up to the gray gloomy sky. I whistled for Feathers. A screech filled the air as Feathers landed on my arm. Feathers, my eagle Rapture, had something in his mouth. I take it out and push it into my pocket. Save it later. Colin and i walked threw the gates of a small town called NewtonMail. It was small but the market place was huge. "Stay together" colin says as we push through the crowds of people.

We managed to get a lot of food. I managed to get nine apples and four oranges.  Colin got a rabbit, two chickens and fourteen Mutton. I smile as i walk towards a stand with magi things. I smile at an amulet. It had a silver  chain, with a ruby and purple stone in the center of a gold case. I ran my fingers over it. Only to pull back, a memory of some sort jumped into my head.

-"give it back! It's important to me!!" A small  boy chased another boy. "Well then. If its that important to you. Come get it, Drake!!" The boy-Drake-stopped and turned around. "Give it. Now! Colin! Give it to me! Dads gonna be angry if we brake it!" Drake yelled. "What is going on? Boys get away from that!" Mehan ran out into the meadow, the boys got closer and closer to this simmering blue hole. "DRAKE!! Colin!....." Suddenly, the boys disappeared. -
I jump back.
"Anything you like" I turn around..."Colin...you scared me" i say. Colin shook his head. His brown hair reminds me of him.

"We should get back."

This. Ones longer. So sorry about the short chapters. Wifi has been a little bad. And plus i do have a party coming on Friday- which sadly  means i wont be able to upload for three days straight. Its my birthday party which i am having early since my actual birthday is on the 7th of September. A day before i go back to school. Yay. Not. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'll update hopefully soon. Peace!