I dont want to!

Kai pov
This whole thing is driving me insane. Drake was supposed to be home! Why isn't he? Who took him? Why is life so...hard?
I sigh and got out of bed. I had to had to clear  my head. As i walked to my stallion, a thought hit me. I'm gunna be wanted now. I was the emperor's best warrior. If i go back, he'll kill me. Lloyd is hurt since I attacked him. I can't believe i let Him in. I was so foolish. But, I'd rather be here. I'd rather be with drake. I will run with  him. I will fight. I will not bow to the tyrant who controls hell. I won't let him win anymore. Heroin is just as bad. I mean, they're siblings.....great. Though, i can't  help but think of all the pain drake is in.

Drake pov
I sigh as i walk around the NetherRack castle. It's been four weeks, and i can't settle. It's bad enough that something else has started. Colin is able to talk to me. It's weird, having two sets of thoughts.
Although i do have some slight concerns. My eyesight has been actin up lately and my vision keeps blurring. Then theres the other thing.

I have gaps in my memories.

It's been six weeks.
My vision has gotten worse and my memory is almost blank. I don't know how long I'll be around, forever with you. Drake.

I hoped that Grayson got this message. If not, colin has begun to get Armen's attention.