I don't undersand!

Colin pov
I was up on the roof. I had to try again. For Drake's sake. I've been trying to get his magic codes. I needed to see and find him through myself. Meaning, i had to jump from my real body, to Drakes. Though every time, He shuts me out. This time.....this time it'll be different. I have to get though.
I focus on Drake's image. His ender side. His white eye. His voice. His hair.

I jump. I had gotten through. I see Herobrine. He's siting on his throne. A golden crown on his head. I groan. No...sorry, Drake groans. Drake has NetherRack chain around his neck, wrists and ankles. They dug in till blood seeped though. Drake winced as he stood up.

"Please.......don't hurt them!" He yelled. Them?
Oh. Us. "I can do anything. You are gonna stay. Or maybe I'll kill the youngest!"

Armen! He'll kill him!? Nope. Not gonna happen you son of Satan. Drake turns his head. "Fine. ~~<>¥•••>~~| you."

Drake slipped in to Ender! Shit......I've gotta go tell dad.
"Good.  Then you'll join me. Right" i stop. Join Herobrine......no....Drake would say..
"Yes. Only if you promise not to hurt them!" I scream.

Drake pov
I had too.   I couldn't get the others hurt. I'm Mehan's son. I will get threw.
Though, something that he says, makes me fall to my knees and my eyes roll up into my head.

Thank you. Son of Mehan Endernight. Prince of magic, Diamond of freedom"