Dad? Empire?

Drake pov
RJ showed that he was great with spells and magic. Though, he does not understand what we do. At the moment, he was reading another book on the empire. In magi. That's a plus.
I was sat, trying to 'secretly' get a message to Colin. I was sat, cross legged on the couch. Ender particles floating around me and made a small whizzing sound. I focused on Colin's bight blue eyes. His longish browny blonde hair. I smile as I recall that his hair used to be shaggy and thick. His gray and white shirt and blue pants, scruffy and worn. Suddenly, i felt a twinge in my head. Another headache. Ugh, when are they gonna stop.
When HE'S dead. I shake my head and focused harder. Once i was threw in to his mind, i set a message.
Colin. It's me. Drake. Your brother remember? Listen, I'm sorry that I didn't come back. I couldn't as, HE took me. Herobrine has wiped my memories clean, the only thing i recall is you. Since your apart of me. Physically and emotionally and emotionally. I'm sorry If I've hurt you. I can't give you a name as to where i am, as, I'd get into....you could say trouble. I'm now a member, a leader of the scouts. I've got to assemble seven other members to my team. RJ Locks is one of them. Though, i have, once i have my team, we'll be....going to the empire to...........

Kill who ever Herobrine wants to. It's bad. An i don't want to do this. Any of this. ••¥$__\|$€ gotta go. ••¥¥€€€>~~||\_. Brother.

After sending the message, I'd realized I'd slipped into Magi again. Damn it. I need to stop. Dad would know what to do.

Wait...........Dad?