Welcome back, buddy.

Drake wondered through the forest late at night. Himself and his team had crossed over to the Over world to seek and kill this Aaron. Then, they had to locate the empowered emperor. Drake kneeled down, feeling the grass beneath his hands, the smell of dirt and water and....blood filled his nose. He didn't understand why. Why had his memories been taken away from him. Why they had to kill for His well being.
Why he was so alone.
Drake sighed, Loki and Tigress came besides him, sat and looked to the sky, a large black of nothingness coated with millions of stars. The moon shone brightly, full and complete, unlike Drake and his Raptures who were empty and Incomplete.
Broken.
Lost.
Yet another heart thrown to the fire.
Another mind lost, shattered and full of dark, terrible, horrible thoughts that Drake hated.
He hated himself too.
Why was it always him?
He always got in the way! Even when Grayson told him to be careful, he didn't listen.

"I never listen to them."
There's that name again.

Grayson.

The Elven girl warrior stood and watched the trees. Drake had left minutes ago, yet it felt like hours.
Mia sighed and told Eren she was going to find him. Eren nodded and started to settle down in front of the fire with Thai and Nicol. (Nicol is Nico, i was getting confused about the horse Nico and Drakes teammate Nico. Nicol is a teammate to drake. )
Mia sped off, following the magic energy to drake. She found him, in a middle of a field.
Crying.
Whimpering.
Shattering.
Loki was howling, to the moon which he would never be able to touch. Tigress sat, her eyes concerned as she started to rub up against Drake in efforts to comfort the mage warrior.
His silent pleas seemed to echo around the field, causing goosebumps on Mia's skin.
She walked to wards him, her sword thumping against her leg, her shield slowly getting more and more heavy on her back.
Drake jumped as Mia collided with him. Her body was pressed up against his, her voice was faint.
"Don't cry drake. We're going to be home, once this is over and over again, we'll all go home.
To grayson.
To Armen.
To Colin.
To Grace.
To Allison.
To-"
She stopped as Drakes voice cut her off.
"To Kaiser.
To Mehan.
To Ross......"
They smiled as they got up, Drake's swords clattering against his shield on his back.
"Come on-"

"Drake! Mia!"

"Holy shit! You're alive!"

"You scared me, Drake don't leave us again!"

"Mia! You've been through hell, we've missed you!!"

"Welcome back, buddy"

Sorry for the wait. I'm in a ruff patch in family at the mo, but I'll try and get an update by next week.
Peace