Why?

Instead of his daughter. It'll be His Son. Kk. His daughter by molly kate Kestner. Its soooooo sad!! Its fits colin and mehan in this scene

Colin pov
I collapsed. Strangled gasps and sobs racks my body. My head is down. My brown hair covering my eyes, my light white eye is the only thing emitting light, besides the moon. I feel a tear fall. I shake my head, before looking to the full moon.
I scream.

Armen pov
Dad left minutes ago. I had finally shed my tears, and was settling down to sleep, when I heard a scream. I jolted up and ran to Grayson's room. It's natural now.  For me to run to him. I don't know why i do. I feel so safe with him. Too safe.

Grayson was already up, his sword in hand. I rush to him. "Come on....lets go find Mehan" he says. I nod. I won't be sleeping tonight.

Mehan pov
I jolt to the sound of screams. At first i thought 'Herobrine' then, I listened closely. I gasp and get up. I mutter a spell, casting a yellow glow over my body before it settles. I wasn't in my PJs. My purple shirt had two golden clasps, my brown pants were worn and rugged. A long red cape was thrown over me. It was clasped shut with a emerald green rock. I sigh, before rushing to my eldest son, who had just and just got down from the roof. I open his door. Colin was sat on his bed, his hands clawing his head. His cries were full of sorrow, hurt, and anguish.  I sit. And i pull him into me. Colin had tears in his eyes. His blue eye was dark. His white one glowed in a funny way. Almost taunting him. "My son. I'm so sorry. I didn't even understand. I'm so sorry. I was stuck. I wasn't thinking. But.....i will protect you and the others. That is the promise I'll take to the grave. I love you. I love you all. And i...."
"Dad! Drake!! D-drake j-j-j-joined him!!!" Colin screamed. His sobs. He cries. He morns. He hurts. I and I didn't do anything.

"I wanna save him.
I wanna be useful.
I wanna find him.
I wanna kill Him.
I don't want to be him.

I'm lost and I'm scared. And i got no were else to go!
Ive come a long long way.
But I'm not sure i can make it much further.
So if your listening. Could you give a helping hand. To your son!"