Home?

Grayson held drake by the arm as he helped him stand. They were going to get moving as soon as Drake's team arrived. Kaiser walked over, her red bushy tail in between her legs, wolf ears flat against her white show hair.
"Drake? It's good to have you home, we were going to split up and search for you and Mia, good thing we don't have to" she laughs, drake smiled.
"Yeah. That is good" he says.
"Drake!"
" RJ!"
A boy with blonde locks ran out from the canopy, smashing his body in to Grayson. His sword drawn, the tip pushing against Grayson's neck, a thin line of blood was drawn from the blade.

"Whoa! Whoa! RJ!" Drake screamed. RJ continued to press the blade deeper, looking back at his commander, looking confused.
"I command you to stop!"
RJ stood, sheathing his sword and apologising to both Drake and Grayson.
Grayson got up slowly, raising his hands before sheathing his own purple sword and looking back at drake. 
"RJ, meet Grayson. He's a good, a great friend pf mine. I'd like it if you and the others didn't lash out, Gray are you ok?" Drake asked whilst looking back at the blonde boy.
"Fine. But why... What?" Grayson pulled his hands down, his left hand came up to his neck, swiping off the remaining blood that had been  dripping down his chest. "I'll talk to you later." Drake said, just as Mia came back with three other people.
One had blue hair and gray eyes, a long sword was sheathed on his back.
Another had red hair and amber eyes with a shield against his back and another sword. Last, came a young woman with blonde hair, and bow and arrow ready to kill.

Great first impressions.