Love letter

Dear Many Ex- lovers ,

You've scorned me with your wicked lies , wasted my time and bruised my heart with your insensitivity to my existence. You're abused me and left me hanging during desperate times and the measures weren't that deep I guess people always show their true colors . You've all made me cry , make my palms soft from my platinum tear drops.. You've all made me feel as if I've made a mistake , I guess we learn from those right .
Ex lovers , you've all cheated on me . Told me my body wasn't bangin' enough how my boobs were just too small and Made fun of how I don't have enough ass or said that she was just prettier than I was. That hurts. One day you'd love me the next hurt me then, apologize and I'd let you touch me . Little did I know I let the devil caress me.
You've all been bad for my health . You've all ripped my heart out and handed it too me then tried to come back in with a needle and thread . Brotha the damage is already done.
I don't regret any of you . You've all taught me lessons that I won't forget and maybe just maybe karma will catch up to you . If she does i told her to give you a kiss for me. I forgive you all .
Crazy part is .. I actually had love for you , wow the things we go through for those who wouldn't even jump 2inches for us.
I hope you're happy now and the woman you are with I hope she sleeps In bliss instead of ignorance.
Sincerely , jazs