Love letter

Dear Kevin,

When I wake I think of you the most. Like how are you and what are you doing and most of all if you're thinking of me too. The thought of uneasy questions hold me tight and the thought of you seduces my mind. Where have you been all my life ? 3 years and you didn't express how you felt but kept hush as if someone held a gun to your head.. You could've saved me from him and him and him ..and him. But I'm grateful I can enjoy you now.
No one has to know how you make me feel but I also know that angels do mysterious things and you stole my heart I must say. Just promise to return it safely if you aren't going to use it and if you do .. Read the label between my thighs that say "gentle " or the tag on my bosom that reads "fragile , don't shake" I'm not trying to spend money on another bandaid to fix a broken heart.
Lover , we plan escapades to New Mexico and to Amsterdam .. To Madagascar and even to Brazil. Doesn't matter where we are as long as you hold my hand I'll lead the way. If you stray I'll make sure I leave bread crumbs so you can find your way back home. Here in my arms.
I dream about you. I dream of your skin ..chocolate with brown sugar specs . I dream of your love touching me in places I can't even see. That love sure rises and rises .. Even above me.
City of God , would you like to go ? I've been there .. And it live in your soul . Angel , my angel .

Love, Jazs ❤️