26.

The next day Amoura wakes up in a cold sweat and a knot on her stomach. She gets up and walks into the living room. She walks up to Jural, "what are you doing?" She stops herself from cupping his face. "Breakfast. Want some?" She stares at him as her mind goes blank.

"You need to go." She steps away from him.

"What! Why?" Stone makes her way back towards the hall.

"I'm in heat. You need to go and lock the door behind you. You need to stay away for the next few days and tell the General I'm indisposed. Go!" She inches away from him as he walks out.

Amoura fights the urge to drag him back to her. "Oh, I'm so getting laid when I leave this place," Amoura mutters as she heads to her bathroom.

"What's heat?" Luna startles Amoura awake.

"I was enjoying that nap." she sits up in her cold water bath. "It's basically a menstrual cycle for female wolves. Every three months a female wolf goes into heat and during the three days the females sex drive is at an all-time high,"

Amoura turns the water back on and opens the drain, "that doesn't sound so bad." Lee asks from the toilet, "so is her fertility." Stone says bitterly, "oh," They reply disdained, "yeah, so now I'm stuck here for the next three days."

"How did you two get in?" She looks at them confused, "balcony door." Luna rests her head against the tub, "please lock it on your way out. The last thing I need is to escape and end up having sex in the woods."

They chuckle at her and tell her okay. Once they leave Amoura searches the house for snacks before raiding Jurals' candy stashes.

"No ugly statue is keeping from chocolate." She closes the secret drawer behind the four-foot statue of a small man holding a large than his body mask.

Amoura heads to her bed after Lee and Luna leave. She wakes up from her nap to noises in the kitchen. "Oh hey Stone, I was just leaving." Amoura walks across the room and kisses Jural. He returns the kiss after the shock leaves him. He picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist.

Amoura wakes up with a headache and the metal door being unlocked. "What happened?" She sits up and rubs her temples, "You took advantage of me," Jural groans as he rolls over, " I did not you kissed me back."

"The first two many even four times were willingly but I was exhausted but you wouldn't stop," Jural mutters from the ground. Luna slides the door open then and sees Jural naked on the floor.

"Jural I know you make it a habit of walking around naked but must you sleep on the- oh. Oh no." She stops when she sees Stone's head behind the other sofa and comes to the conclusion. "You slept with him?" Lee asks uncertain, "we didn't sleep." Jural mutters, "she used me, like a joystick. I was nothing more than a portal dildo."

"Oh stop complaining, you're not the one sore," Stone throws him a cushion.

"You're right I'm just the one who can't feel his penis." Lee hands her a blanket, "thanks, and I warned you to stay away." Luna covers him with a towel.

"How was I suppose to know your sex drive was going to leave me wasted on the ground?" Jural mutters as he stays where he is, "what did you think heat was?" Amoura mutters as she gets up, "I'm going to shower now."

Stone waits in the living room for Jural to return. "Hey, thought you'd be asleep." Jural walks in after closing the door behind me.

"Could say the same to you, didn't think you'd be getting off the floor anytime soon." He raises his hand, "yeah well, I noticed my candy stash was running low." He drops the bag full of candy on the coffee table, "you know I didn't mean to take advantage of you right?" Amoura says as she stares into her mug full of wine.

"I kissed you back because I wanted to. You being in heat had nothing to do with me wanting to be physical with you." Stone squeezes the mug and thanks him for his words, "I'm going to make dinner want anything?" Stone sighs and puts the mug down, "no, I'm going to take a nap, oh and the candy in your room is gone too."

He glares at her as he walks out, "I guess I'm going out again."

"Oh good, you're here." Alzack startles Stone from her sleep. "General Alzack," Stone sits up.

"Your fellow Captain said you were in heat." He leans on the cane he has, "I was sir, I escaped and ended up sleeping with some man which I really hope wasn't homeless but hiking through the woods in the middle of the night. None the less I showered and changed and later today plan to go get a pregnancy intervention pill, just to cover all my bases." She sits at the edge of her bed to speak to the General.

"Good. But just to be sure." He pulls out a gun and shoots her lower abdomen twice. "Just covering all my bases. Oh and if this happens again I'll make sure you can't ever have children." He walks out as Amoura slides down her bed and onto the concrete floor.

Luna walks in, "Stone, are you all right?" Luna stares at a gasping Stone, "the bullets didn't go through, you need to pull them out."

Stone holds onto her bleeding abdomen, "but-but-" Stone cuts her off, "but nothing, do it before I heal. Hurry Luna!"

Luna nods and reaches into Stone bleeding wounds, she hisses in pain as Luna digs into the bleeding wounds. The bullets clank against the floor. "Come on I'll help you to the shower. I'll change the sheet and clean the mess."

"Thank you, Luna."