66.

(Sorry - Aquilo)

I spend the last few hours till sunrise discussing the packs future with my aunt and grandparents.

"Okay if thats all settled then lets talk about your siblings, i think they should come with us while the pack gets back into order." I stop them, "no, my parents sent me away when things got rough i will not do the same to them. This is there home, they stay." I get up and move around the desk.

Aunt Wendy nods in approval, "what i want to know is what are you going to do about Chandler Langston, he is your mate." I lean against the book shelf, "no he's not, he's hers so I'm taking him to her."

They look at me as if I've gone insane, "you cannot do that!" My grandmother speaks up, "Chandler deserves more than someone who will never love him and she deserves a mate."

"What about you and Heminsworth?" I dismiss my aunts words, "I got Clive and Heminsworth needs to get over his obsession over me." They growl at me, "its not obsession it's love Amoura. And he does love you." I look at them, "i don't care, I don't want anything to do with him." I walk out.

Aunt Wendy stops me on the way out, "watch my daughters please." I make my way to the Langston pack house.

A woman around Lisa's age answers the door, "can i help you?" I nod, "can I see Chandler? I'm Amoura Stone," she smiles widely before ushering me in, "I'll get him," I nod as she walks off, "Amoura what are you doing here? Finally going to spend some time with me?" He smiles.

"Something like that," I mutter and tell him to follow me. I drive us to Eliza's pack. "Why we here?"

"Because your mate is here." He looks at me puzzled and I tell him I'll explain more as we make our way inside.

"Amoura! I'm surprise to see you!" I nod and ask her to see Alice, "come in, I'll get her." We walk in as Eliza walks upstairs, "explain Amoura." I turn to look at him, "that woman you just saw, she's my birth mother, Alice is my twin sister."

"Twins are forbidden," I nod, "which is why I was raised by the Stone Alpha's." He looks at, "so you're not a Stone," i hold back a growl as I can hear Heminsworth voice saying I'm a Blackhart, "i was legally adopted so yes i am." Eliza walks back in and hands us waterbottles, "shes coming." I nod and open the waterbottle.

"Alice, Amoura Stone." Eliza speaks up, "donf you mean Amoura McAllister," Emily questions Eliza, I choke on my water, "I forget i changed my last name." Chandler turns towards me, "why would you change your name?" He asks, "because she's married." I turn and see Alice.

"Married?!" I nod at Chandler, "well widowed, Clive died in Russia. Chandler Alice, Alice Chandler. You two are mates." Alice looks at me surprised, "mates?" I nod at her, "get to know one another." I walk out, she stops me, "does this mean you picked Heminsworth?" I hold back a growl, "no." I stop and turn around, "so who do you get?" She asks, "I get Clive and the daughters I had with him." Chandler gives me a look and I nod, "that's why toiand I won't ever happen. That look you got when I said daughters, I will never be with a man who gives such a look at my daughter's."

"I'm your mate!" He yells in anger, "I don't give a damn who you are. They are my daughter's and they will always come first. They are proof I don't need mate to be happy."

"So I get Chandler because you don't like his natural imprint of disliking children that aren't his?" I nod at her words, "okay so when can I meet Heminsworth?"

I turn to look at her, "how do you know Heminsworth is my mate?" I ask her and she casts her eyes down, "first our mate second I met your parents once, they told me about Heminsworth when I asked to meet him they wouldn't let me." I nod, "he probably would have killed you if he had met you." She growls, "I'm his mate." I shake my head, "no, in his mind I'm his mate and you're a danger to me, he would have killed you. My parents were trying to protect you, it's best if you do stay away from Heminsworth Blackhart. I'm going now have fun." 

I'm on the outskirts of my pack territory, passing a small bridge that is over the edge passing a two-way when a car hits me from the side and flips my car over and over until it hit a tree. Pain makes its way up my leg, across my shoulders, and down my arms.

My vision is blurry and I can't move without erupting in severe pain. I take off my seatbelt and I fall on the passenger door, I hold back a yelp as the metal tears the skin off my side. I force myself to sit up and finish breaking the windshield. I crawl until I'm near a tree and try and sit up.

I sit up only to be blinded by the pain coming from my broken pelvis. I look up as I hear the sound of footsteps. I look at her and she's covered in black, but even in this darkness, I can see her smile as she approaches me. Her hands wrap around my neck and she starts squeezing. I use my claws to dig them into her wrist, she screams and moves back. No time to worry about the pain, I pick up a large piece of glass and stab her in the eye. I take in air and yelp in pain. Not only were a few of my fingers broken, but so are my ribs. I force myself to stay awake as more people start approaching me. Ignore it! Damn it! Forget about it, you'll die if you listen to your body! I take a deep breath and force myself to block out the pain. I raise my hands and block all their attacks.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask as they approach me, "just following orders." A man speaks up, "killing the Stone's line or just me?" I ask as I throw the glass in my hands, killing a woman Hunter.

"Bitch!" The man's sword goes through my stomach, "Amoura!" Heminsworth why is he here? I turn to see him with pack members. I grab a piece of glass and cut the mans throat. Heminsworth throws the Hunter far from me.

I wonder how much of the blood around me is mine. I look down when I notice something was burning me, I stare at my legs before realizing I should be in pain. I stare at the silver sword piercing me as I grab the courage to pull the blade out.

"You won't die." Heminsworth tells me as his hands cover mine, "I know." I mumble back. "You'll be okay," my eyesight returns long enough to watch Heminsworth frantically trying to figure out how to remove the sword. "Just pull it out." I mutter as Clive voice chimes through my head.

"Amoura its Heminsworth, can you understand me?" I look up and I see Heminsworth looking at me, I touch his arm, "pull the sword out," I mutter, "no." I squeeze his hand, "it doesn't hurt."

"You'll bleed out," he was panicking, "I've been bleeding out since I pulled myself out of the car, besides it's a bad sign that I can't feel pain." I say as he nods, "you can't die."

"Of course not, my daughter's need me. Do it Heminsworth. I'll heal. I'll always heal," He pulls the blade out and my vision gives, "let's go, my pack doctor is waiting." He picks me up bridal style, even half dead I can't disobey him, so I let Heminsworth carry me away from the broken car.