Reborn

I just want y'all to know before you read that I made this book when I was a lot younger and I'm embarrassed a little. But the second book it better written and I think has better potential.

But anyways please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I breathe heavily as my whole body screams in pain. Hearing each individual bone crunch, makes me sick to my stomach. I know what is happening to me, but I don't know why it's happening right now. I'm not supposed to change until I turn sixteen! I'm only fifteen and I'm shifting into my wolf! I look up to try to find comfort in the moon but there is nothing but darkness. I feel my gums ripping apart and my new teeth breaking through.

I snarl when I hear something behind me, I whip around to rip whatever has disturbed me apart. But calm down once I see it is my father, The alpha of my soon-to-be pack. I feel my fur breaking through my skin and my hands slowly turning into paws. Every sound heightens with every passing second, and every smell strengthens ten fold. My father walks up to me and touches my now furry head,

He lets out a feral growl, making my entire body vibrate. My eyes suddenly change color to a golden yellow, indicating that my wolf has fully surfaced.

My new wolf yips happily, knowing she's now been accepted into her first pack.

Then I notice there was no more pain, it's like every ache I had never existed. I huff in relief and accidentally sit on my tail wrong. I whimper and scoot my rump around until I'm no longer sitting on my poor tail.

I look into my father's golden yellow eyes and see a true leader...the leader I'm going to follow. My new ears lay flat in my head and I whimper as I quickly lay on the ground in submission. He stands there above me with unblinking eyes, scanning the forest line. Then he starts a Mind Link with me. I can now hear everything he is thinking and he can hear everything I am thinking. This is really weird...like now nothing is personal until I learn to control it...He growls verbally and then, with the mind Link, tells me,

"find your way back to the rest of the pack. Tell them We have company in the Southeast forest." I hesitate from fear of being alone. He stares at me with anger radiating from his eyes,

"But can't you mind link them?" I ask through mind link.

He growls and towers over me threateningly, making me step away a few feet.

"They are all asleep. They aren't going to wake up when I call them. Now go." He says.

"Now!" He screams verbally.

I flinch at the sudden rage in his voice. I quickly turn around and run toward the Northwest forest, where the rest of the pack is. On all-fours, I run quicker than I've ever ran before. My tail pinned between my legs from my Dad yelling at me, I fly passed the trees with ease. The faster I run, the more I enjoy myself. But I have to stay focused on the mission my dad gave me. I see the lights from pack house glowing through the trees. I slow my running so I won't hit a tree then start a Mind Link with my brother, Ty. He should be awake....

"Ty! Dad needs the pack!" I scream in his mind.

Within seconds, Ty rushes through the door to find me, exhausted, and to his surprise, a wolf. Ty shakes his head,

"What's going on here, Tara?" I whimper in frustration.

"Listen you idiot! Dad needs the pack! There are intruders on the southeast border!" His eyes grow wide but then an authoritative look appears on his face.