Alone with a monster

I watch Kayden's car pull out of the driveway and disappear around the corner. I place my hand on the window I was watching out of. The heat from my hand slightly fogs up the window.

I know what gonna happen next, and I'm scared.

I hear someone coming to my door. My heart rate picks up until I catch a familiar scent that isn't Anthony's. I smile, glade I had time to enjoy being a virgin. I probably should run after Kayden and tell him everything, but I can't risk it.

Daniel knocks on the door, "come in." I say.

He opens the door and steps inside. He smiles at me,"just making sure you weren't naked." He laughs.

I blush,"good to see you jerk face." I say.

We stand there for a while, in an awkward silence. He suddenly claps his hands together and takes a step towards me.

"Sooo... I'm supposed to watch you..and it would be a lot less.. Awkward if I could watch you somewhere a little more....appropriate." He rubs the back of his neck.

I giggle at the choice of his words,"appropriate? Really?"

"Somewhere there isn't a bed."

"What? Does it make you feel....uncomfortable?" I ask seductively.

I'm totally playing with him and he knows it. I step toward him and give him a slight smile. I try to look as serious as possible.

Daniel breaks down laughing and so do I. Daniel falls to the ground, laughing his head off. I'm doubled over, trying not to snort while I'm laughing. We calm down after a while but look at each other and start laughing again for no reason.

I stop laughing first and help Daniel up from the ground. We walk out of my room and go to the lounge room. He asks if I wanna play a game and I agree.
Daniel tells me to pick a game, so I choose 'need for speed: most wanted'

We take turns trying to get as many cops chasing our car as possible. I got the max amount of cops chasing me and managed to escape. Daniel couldn't even get close to my score. He sighs in frustration and drops the controller on the ground.

"I'm done!" He yells.

I roll my eyes. He's being a sore loser.
I turn off the Xbox then look toward the clock. Oh crap.

10:37 PM

"We played that long?!?"I say shocked.

Daniel laughs,"time flies by when your beating the crap out of someone on a video game."

I see Daniel grab his jacket and head out of the room. I sprint to him and grab his arm gently.

"Hey, where are you going?" I ask meekly.

"My job is over for the day. Anthony watches over you through the night. I watch you through the day. I'll see ya Tar- I mean Luna." He says.

I smile at him,"it's Tara. Not Luna."

"Bye Tara." He smiles.

I reluctantly let go of his arm and he leaves. I'm alone....

I scurry to my room and lock the door. If he really wanted in he would just break the door down but it would give me time to hide or escape or something!! Once the door is locked, I run toward into the bathroom and lock that door as well. Can't be too careful, right?