His blood

"She is perfectly healthy. Her heart and lungs sound good. her staying awake for only a few minutes is normal, Tara. Babies need sleep." Finn says while putting his stethoscope in his leather bag.

I sigh with relief then wrap Amberley back up. I pick her up and walk her into the kitchen. I away her side to side until she falls back to sleep then I walk her back into my room and gently place her in her bassinet.

"Sweet dreams, baby girl." I whisper.

I see Finn in the doorway motioning me to follow him. We go to the living room then he tells me to lay on the couch. I do as he says and lay on the couch which makes Kayden growl. Finn feels my shrinking baby bump with very cold hands. Why do doctors always have cold hands?

"Has there been anymore bleeding?" He asks casually.

Well...just ask with Kayden in the room...geez

"Uh...no...not since yesterday." I say a little bit nervously.

"Okay. Your good, but if you experience anymore bleeding or discomfort, contact me immediately. Alright?" He stares at me with his green eyes that seem to see right through my soul.

Wow his eyes are green!

I nod then sit up. I hear Kayden growl and I look at him in confusion. I then notice me shirt has ridden up enough to see most of my lower stomach. It didn't bother me, but it sure did Kayden. I shoot him a warning glance then look back to Finn.

I walk Finn to the door with Kayden right behind us. This man is a creeper! He's kinda scaring me... Kayden's eyes suddenly glaze over and he freezes. Different emotions are running through his face. Anger, guilt, sadness, worry, and finally relief. Who's talking to him? He finally looks at me and sighs. What did I do?

"Anthony is coming to visit." His jaw clenched at Anthony's name.

I flinch but I know Anthony has changed ever since he found his mate. But no matter how much he changed, he will always scare me in a way. Finn's face holds no emotion, he just stares at me, expecting he to say something. I open my mouth then close it quickly.
What do I say? "Hey, it's okay that you raped me! Please come see Amberley anytime you want!" No! I wasn't gonna say that! I don't hate him but I don't like him either. I don't want him in my daughter's life as a father. Kayden has that job.

"Okay, let me get Amberley in something a little bit cleaner." I walk back inside and debate on whether to wake her up and change her or let her sleep and she can stay in her outfit she has on now.

I'm not going to deal with a fussy baby because I wanted to dress her up. I go back outside and see Finn trying to calm Kayden down. I've gotta do something about this. I walk over to kayden and place my hand on his shoulder. I look at Finn and give him a smile.

"Could you watch Amberley for a bit. I think his wolf needs to cool off for a little while." I state calmly.

Finn nods then goes inside. I intertwine our fingers then lead him deeper into the forest. I let go of his hand and he growls.

"I'm gonna strip behind that tree. Don't you dare peek." He smirks and I slap him playfully on his chest.

I go behind a tree then take off my clothes. Dang! The wind is chilly.

I let my wolf take over and I feel my bones crack and my gums rip. It hurts more since I don't get to shift a lot anymore. When I come out from behind the tree, Kayden has already shifted into his black wolf. I walk over to him and nuzzle him with my snout. He licks my ear and rubs himself against me. He's seriously scenting me? He throw his head back and let's out a joyous howl. I do he same thing then we both start darting through the forest.