kidnapped

Dear diary,

I've been going through the motions like I promised myself.

Wake up✅✅✅✅

Eat✅✅✅✅

Go to work✅✅✅✅

Come home✅✅✅✅

Eat✅✅✅

Call Anthony✅✅

It's been hard since....well..you know. Anthony said that Kayden has been trying to avoid him and his mate, which he's grateful for. Im relieved that Kayden didn't try to kill him or something like that.

I'm now 4 months along and I'm as big as a whale! I can barely get out of bed by myself. Yesterday I called my neighbor, in the room next to mine in the apartment, and she had to help me get out of bed. I have to tell her that I'm 8 months along since werewolf pregnancies only last 6 months. Which I'm very thankful for. I've found out the gender of the baby....

I've decided to name her Amberley Faith

I've decided to name her Amberley Faith. Anthony wanted to name her Meghan Taylor, but I thought that was to close to Meghan Trainor. Oh! And did I mention that Anthony is going to be a father to two children? Jules is pregnant with a girl as well. She is naming her Hailey May! Luckily she didn't get pregnant the way I did, it wasn't against her will.

For now, I'll be going through the motions.

Until next time, Tara
-------------------------

I gently trace circles on my giant stomach. The baby kicks wildly where my finger is. It makes me giggle when I picture her dancing around in my stomach. I struggle to get up from my old, raggedy sofa then I walk to my empty pantry. I sigh in frustration and walk to the refrigerator. Maybe there's something in here...

I open the refrigerator door to find nothing. I groan and throw my head back. why me! I just want some dill pickles! Is that too much to ask? I waddle back to the sofa and flop down into it. The silence is deafening as I sit there alone.

I smile when I hear the phone ring. I battle to stand up then I waddle to the wall phone. Yeah, I know it's old... But it's the only thing I could afford. I pick up the phone and bring it to my ear.

"Your daughter says 'hello'." I smile when I hear him laugh.

"Tell her Daddy says 'hi' and he will visit real soon." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes," yeah, let's not get her hopes up."

"Tara, I've already made plans to visit this Friday. I promised you I would visit and this is me keeping my promise." His voice now serious.