Sequal sneak peek!!!!!

Umm...well I sorta changed the whole concept of book 2 so Amberley isn't actually all bad*ss she's actually very weak and scared. She would be the one that is used as a punching bag.

(I'll change the sneak peak when I'm able)

"Nick! I'm done with your stupid games! Go on your patrol now!" I scream at the stupid teenager before me.

He smirks and steps toward me, his chiseled body inches from mine. He thinks he's going to intimidate me but I'm not even fazed by this.

"Make me." He sneers.

I growl at him and let my canines emerge. His eyes flicker with fear but he quickly covers it up with amusement. This makes my wolf howl with anger and claw for control. I lunge at him and sink my teeth into his neck. He cries out in pain and goes limp in my hold. I drop his body to the ground and kick him in the ribs. He whimpers and shows his bloody neck in submission.

"Get.up." I growl.

He stumbles to his feet and stares at the ground. My eyes turn red and my body towers over his hunched form. I do not tolerate disrespect.

"next time you challenge my authority, I will rip your eyeballs out and shove them down your throat! Now go on your patrol!" I snarl.

He flinches back and then scurries away into the dark woods. I can't believe alpha Anthony made me watch these idiots! I said I would do anything for my freedom but this is too much!I mean yeah, I'm only a year older than them but still...

'Amberley! Get over here now!' Alpha says through the mind link.

'Yes alpha.'

I shift into my wolf and race back to the camp. My black wolf blends perfectly into the shadows as I run, making it nearly impossible to spot me. I run until I see the light of the campfires in the distance. Our rogue camp was quite large so it took nearly two thousand tents and one thousand campfires to sustain all of us. I go to the largest tent and walk in. Alpha is waiting for me with a change of clothes in hand.

"Change then we talk." He sneers.

I grab the clothes with my mouth and walk outside, behind the tent. I quickly. Change and run back in.

"You threatened one of your best students!" He yells, stepping closer to me.

I stand my ground and gulp," he wouldn't go on patrol! Then he provoked me! You know how I get!" I growl sternly.

His canines emerge and I know I've stepped too far. He grabs my throats and lifts me into the air. I sputter and claw at his arms, trying to get free.

"Raise your voice at me again, I'll make sure there won't be a voice to raise anymore!" He growls dangerously.

He drops me on the ground and I gasp in a shaky breath, coughing insanely. The alpha strides out and leaves me there, alone.

I know what I have to do.

I stagger to my tent and pack the few belongings I had. I have to slip out of camp without anyone noticing. I lurk in the shadows, jumping from behind one tent to the other until I reach the forest. I strip my clothes and tuck them into my backpack then shift. I grab the backpack with my mouth and bolt into the woods. I don't know where I'll end up, but anywhere is better than here.

I run for two days straight, not stopping for anything. I can't believe I'm still going! I run until the trees grow thinner then I suddenly smell a familiar scent. The pine and fresh water smell invaded my nose as well as the grass and berry smell. My wolf suddenly screams in my head.

'Mate!'

I freeze in my spot, not able to move my limbs. I suddenly hear a twig snap from behind me and I whip around to see two massive wolves staring at me with lust filled eyes. One was a beautiful blonde wolf with gray peppered on his back while the other was brown with blonde black hairs sprinkled on his back. They're beautiful.

'Mate!' My wolf screams.

Which one?

Before my wolf could answer the two wolves ripped a pair of shorts off that were tied to their ankle and shifted. They quickly put the shorts on then looked up to me.

Caleb?

Alex?

I shift and pull out my clothes, quickly putting them on. I look up and once their eyes meet mine, shock covers their face.

"Amberley?" Caleb breathes.

I nod furiously and step closer. I'm so happy to see them but I know the others can't be far behind me.

"We've got to get out of here!" I say, my voice crackley from lack of water.

Both their faces turn dark and that leave me the question, which one is my mate? Caleb steps forward and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers. I feel sparks shoot through my whole body which makes my shiver. Alex suddenly growls and rips our hands apart, grabbing my hand in the process. I feel sparks shoot up with him too...what's going on? They growl at each other, ready to rip each ones throats out. I've gotta stop this.

"We have to go now! I'm not holding either of your hands okay?! Now stop growling and take me to the pack house!" Authority spills out of my voice.

I'm not used to being told what to do by anyone other than the alpha. This is gonna be fun, having an overprotective, alpha mate...

or mates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This may or may not be a chapter in the new book.)

I left so many unanswered questions! Mwhahaha!!!! Now you will have to read the sequel!!!

I feel so evil.

So tell me what you think!

Oh and thanks to atimetotravel the title of the story is now, drum roll please.

I personally love it.

Anyway thanks for reading!

And guys, this book will never make it off the ground without your help. All you have to do is click the star. Please.