The threat

Hey guys!! I'm sorry this chapter isn't long....

                     *warning*
some content is in this chapter..... No sex or anything guys. (let's out a sigh of relief)
just stuff you might not be comfortable with.

Please vote and comment!!

Okay I'll let you read now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony keeps glancing at me the entire walk home. He's starting to creep me out. I try to stay as far away from him as possible. I know he's Kayden's brother but I can't shake the feeling that he's dangerous. We enter the pack house and start walking toward the guest rooms.Kayden notices my caution around his brother and pulls me close to him.

'Did he hurt you Tara?' He tries to sound calm but anger laces his voice.

'No' I say in our mind link.

I try to smile at him but I can't seem to even look happy. I see Anthony staring at us with an angry expression. His icy blue eyes grow darker. I tense up.

'Tara, talk to me.'

I swallow the knot in my throat but it comes right back. I peel my gaze from Anthony and look at Kayden. He isn't scared.

'I'm just tired Kayden. That's all. I'm alright i promise.' I force a smile on my face and leaning forward, I kiss his cheek.

Anthony notices that I kissed Kayden and he gives me an dangerous glare which scares me to death. Kayden turns to Anthony and his glare disappears. Whatever is wrong with Anthony, he clearly blames me. Or something like that. Maybe... Hopefully.

"You'll sleep in the room across from mine." Kayden smiles.

I feel my heart sink to my stomach. I lay my hand on Kayden's shoulder and he looks into my eyes innocently.

"I'll catch up later. I'm gonna go to the kitchen and grab a bite to eat."I say meekly.

He places his hand on my cheek, " I'll see you later sweetie. If you need me I'll be in my office."

He looks up to his brother," same goes for you, if you need me I'll be in my office. Do you want anything before I leave to my office?"

Anthony shakes his head and flashes his white, toothy smile. Kayden nods then walks off. Once he turns the corner, Anthony's eyes shoot towards me. I step away from him but he steps  toward me.

"I... I uh... I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." I get out.

I dart to the kitchen and try to find someone to hang with. Maybe if I'm with someone, he won't try anything.
No one is here. Oh crap...

I hear him behind me.

I freeze in place, too scared to move. I feel a hand grab my shoulder and pull me into a muscular body.

"I need you." He whispers in my ear.  

My breath hitches in my throat at those three frightening words. He doesn't turn me around to face him, he just runs his hands down my hips.

I should be screaming or mind linking Kayden but I'm frozen with fear. If you can't mind link, scream!! I open my mouth to scream my lungs out, but Anthony's hand goes over my mouth.