The truth

the morning light shines in my eyes and I cover my eyes with my arm. I groan when I hear everyone start to stir. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I quickly jump up and back away. once I look back, I see a very hurt, kayden staring at me. I sigh in relief and slowly go back to him. once close enough, he wraps his arms around me tightly and nestles his face close to my neck. I can feel his warm breath touching my skin and I involuntarily shiver.

"i'm sorry." I whisper.

he pulls away from me and shakes his head,"you have nothing to be sorry about sweetie."

that's where he is wrong. I have everything to be sorry about. he's my mate and I've lost my virginity to his brother! And now I'm-I'm...no, I can't say it, then it will be real.tears start burning my eyes but I wont let them fall. I'm not gonna let it show

I'm weak. I'm used. I'm broken.

Just the thought of Anthony raping me again makes me wanna burst out sobbing. I wanna tell Kayden everything and I want him to hold me tight. But that's never gonna happen, because I will never tell him. I won't hurt him like that, physically or emotionally.

Kayden hands me some of my clothes he brought With him just in case. I quickly run behind a tree and get them on. Once clothed, I go back to Kayden, who is sprawled out on the blankets, and I lay beside of him. I close my eyes and feel his fingers run through my hair. I close my eyes and feel the Sparks from his touch.

After a while, Kayden stands and slowly picks me up. He seriously thinks I'm asleep again. A smile touches my lips and I crack my eye lids open.

"I have legs, you know. And they do work." I say amusingly.

"Yeah, but when I carry you; you won't trip on every single thing on the earth's freakin surface. You are fairly clumsy my little mate." He says with a smirk.

I playfully smack him on the chest and scoff.

"I'm not that clumsy! I've only tripped like...3....5....7....9......10...times. okay, I am clumsy." I lower my head in defeat.

Kayden laughs and holds me tighter,"your a clumsy mess, Tara. But your my clumsy mess."

I blush and try to hide my face in his shirt. He chuckles and my face reddens even more. We keep talking and laughing the whole way home.
________________

I see the pack house in the distance and a sigh of relief escapes my dry lips. The relief then turns to fear when Anthony appears as he walks up to us. My body stiffens and my jaw clenches. I just wanna be left alone, with my mate!! But noooo... I can't even have that!

My wolf is clawing at my insides to come out and rip his throat out! My eyes change from brown to pitch black. Wait, this isn't my wolf.... It's another side of me... My Feramors mangone side! Oh crap! I have to control it or I may hurt Kayden!!

I shut my eyes tightly and count my breaths. 123.4..5...6....7.....8......9........10.....
I'm okay... When I open my eyes, I see Anthony staring at me with amusement. Kayden looks down at me and his eyes narrow in concern. I give him a smile and then jump out of his arms.

I walk as calmly to the pack house as I can then quietly shit the door. My eyes keep changing from brown to black but I manage to control it.I need to learn more about my Dad's side of the family. I run to my room and grab the laptop Kayden got me earlier this week. I type in 'Feramors mangone' but nothing comes up. How stupid am I!? Only werewolves call them that! Stupid! But, I don't know them by any other name. Wait...I know...